The All Things THE DEAD Thread (read)- BRAINSSSSS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There's an interview at CTR, that gives us more non-answers on The Dead 12", but basically says they want to get high-end in all their product lines, and they're thinking of new ways to go

Basically, all I can do is just shake my head. I really think all people want is generic zombies. Police Zombies, SWAT Zombies, Nun Zombies, Businessman Zombies.

I don't want this new direction to be historical zombies, which seems like what they've been hinting at.

You mean you don't want them to rehash their Bayonetts & Barbedwire figures as zombies? or their Presidents? Sixgun Legends? Or even reuse their Python Holy Grail outfits for zombies? This just shows how much Sideshow is detached from their own customer base. They burn us out with 3 and 4 variants of the same figure and rather than give time for the line to heal, they jump the shark into polystone and abandon 12" figures. :monkey4

IMG_5044.jpg

IMG_5042.jpg

IMG_5041.jpg

IMG_5038.jpg

IMG_5036.jpg

Thanks! Yeah, I'm pretty happy with most of my shots. I took nearly 600 at the SS Booth and kept 200. Um I'm not sure what he's doing but it can't be good. :lol

What's the original Patient Zero going for these days? I just found one in a box that I forgot about (no joke), and don't really have room or space for it. All I can find on ebay seem like speculator prices :/

What's the original Patient Zero going for these days? I just found one in a box that I forgot about (no joke), and don't really have room or space for it. All I can find on ebay seem like speculator prices :/

The answer you seek awaits you on EbaY's completed auctions list. ;)

Though I suppose you'd have better luck coming up with a price and throwing it up in the WTS thread.

The answer you seek awaits you on EbaY's completed auctions list. ;)

Though I suppose you'd have better luck coming up with a price and throwing it up in the WTS thread.

I checked there first, and there's one for $400 that had no bids. The rest were for the PF. I'll check the WTS thread, though!

Back