The All Things THE DEAD Thread (read)- BRAINSSSSS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just had a thought...They should hold a contest where we could send in pics of ourselves. Winner gets made into a 12-inch figure, to be unveiled at Spooktacular. Now THAT would be a way to inject interest into the line.

Just had a thought...They should hold a contest where we could send in pics of ourselves. Winner gets made into a 12-inch figure, to be unveiled at Spooktacular. Now THAT would be a way to inject interest into the line.

That would kinda go into the P!tu zombie territory...which they didnt make that either.

Yeah, trying to work some kind of meaning for the word gentile into your sentence was hard enough. Can't say I even know what I was going for there.

Although I was hoping to find an image of a Rabbi giving a shoulder shrug to place underneath it... but to no avail :huh

Unfortunately Sideshow seems to be immune to my powers. If fact it seems as though those rat bastards act in direct opposition to my wants and needs as a collector.

Jerks :mad:

Unfortunately Sideshow seems to be immune to my powers. If fact it seems as though those rat bastards act in direct opposition to my wants and needs as a collector.

Jerks :mad:

reverse psychology.........:lecture

the dead is lame.....:nana:

Do they even know what that means? They might be all, ":yess: See?! We knew it!!! :yess:"

well seeing how being vocal hasn't helped other lines in the past , i guess this kind of approach couldn't hurt........:dunno

which is really a shame if the dead does die................of the all the figures i have the dead (for me) has been the funnest line to tear into, bloody up, reconfigure, & accessorize................DAMMIT I WANT MORE DEAD FIGURES.........:mad:

Friday, July 2nd, 2010
I’ve collected all of The Dead 12-inch figures (except Patient Zero), and I have the Patient Zero Premium Format figure. I have pre-ordered the Exclusive Undying Carcass as well and am extremely impressed with its “condition”. My question is; will we see new 12-inch figures coming out with the level of decay that is seen in the Undying Carcass? I know more work would be required to “rot” the body than you normally apply to this line, but I believe it would be worth any cost adjustment. These 12-inch figures seem to sell very well for you, and with the zombie craze getting bigger and bigger, it seems logical to offer some figures that are even further zombified! Perhaps you can contact the US importer ZomBcoM/ZomBee Company about selling their figures? I have a 1/6th scale conquistador zombie from Luici’s 1979 film “Zombie” from them and it is amazing! Ships in it’s own wooden crate/casket and a bag of zombie scent herbs to keep it smelling zombie fresh. Anyway, Sideshow is the only company producing cool zombies with regularity and quality, and I’m glad you guys are making them. Please keep up the good work!

Great feedback – we truly appreciate it. We’ve been excited to explore The Dead in new formats, including Life-Size, Premium Format, and Specimens. We’ll likely get back to 12-inch Dead figures at some point, but for the moment we are liking the freedom of exploring more gruesome sculpture in larger scales.

I don't get it. They had a pure moneymaker. If they had just kept using the buck and stopped with the variants, this could have went on forever.

Back