The All Things THE DEAD Thread (read)- BRAINSSSSS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Babysitter is processing. Should be interesting to see what it looks like in hand.

Are you sure? I haven't received any notice yet. :confused:
I better call and find out.
Edit:
I just called and they said it should be due in a couple weeks time, they haven't even sent out the second 5 day notice yet.

Last edited:
Just a heads up... if anyone is going to try and get an International variant of the Babysitter, start looking now! One site listed her yesterday and sold out in one day! Fortunately several Freaks got orders in, but good luck to everyone else looking!

8000th post... woot... I guess. :rotfl

Just a heads up... if anyone is going to try and get an International variant of the Babysitter, start looking now! One site listed her yesterday and sold out in one day! Fortunately several Freaks got orders in, but good luck to everyone else looking!

Question is where do we look?

how do you know they sold out.....page looks the same

Are you sure? I haven't received any notice yet. :confused: I better call and find out. Edit: I just called and they said it should be due in a couple weeks time, they haven't even sent out the second 5 day notice yet.

In my SSC account her status is listed as processing. That's all I'm saying. Anyone got a link for the International Babysitter?

it was a pre-order so i choose the preorder option not the card option

So did I. I got an email yesterday showing that I ordered it and this morning I got another saying that my order was validatid by their services.

Where did you guys find her? I'm one of the completeists and I want to keep my streak alive for The Dead.:monkey2

Back