The All Things THE DEAD Thread (read)- BRAINSSSSS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have pretty much resigned myself to the notion that it will have to be eBay for this one.

In my SSC account her status is listed as processing. That's all I'm saying. Anyone got a link for the International Babysitter?

I see. All pre-orders list Processing from the day you place the pre-order. I think they say "shipping soon please call" if they're about to ship.

Anyone actually care to post THE NAME of this store or a link rather than "some store" posted it but it's sold out now. :confused: :rolleyes:

I see. All pre-orders list Processing from the day you place the pre-order. I think they say "shipping soon please call" if they're about to ship.

Never seen that. Its the only "processing" order I have. Usually at least in my experience it goes "Order Placed" to "Processing" to "Item Shipping Soon" to "Shipped". Never seen it any other way and all my other orders are just "Order Placed". :confused:

This hunt for a site that is offering up the International Babysitter variant is really getting frustrating. :banghead

That's funny!!! :lol What happens if this guy doesn't get his order thru? Just because he's going to SDCC doesn't mean he'll get his order in before they're gone! What a tool... :monkey1

And the sold out part is just too much. The lack of shame of some people is mind-boggling... :google :lol

That's funny!!! :lol What happens if this guy doesn't get his order thru? Just because he's going to SDCC doesn't mean he'll get his order in before they're gone! What a tool... :monkey1

And the sold out part is just too much. The lack of shame of some people is mind-boggling... :google :lol

well after 45 you are screwd as a buyer cause thats when paypal claims end. so he can do it and if he doesnt get the preo in he can just lie until 45 days go past! thats why Preordering on Ebay is not smart at all

well after 45 you are screwd as a buyer cause thats when paypal claims end. so he can do it and if he doesnt get the preo in he can just lie until 45 days go past! thats why Preordering on Ebay is not smart at all

No ones even bidding on it, which is a tad shocking for a SDCC exclusive. I have the feeling It will be a ES of 600. Is there a market for a female/babysitter "subject"? We'll find out soon enough.

If it were me, I'd have the ES at 250.

No ones even bidding on it, which is a tad shocking for a SDCC exclusive. I have the feeling It will be a ES of 600. Is there a market for a female/babysitter "subject"? We'll find out soon enough.

If it were me, I'd have the ES at 250.

Based on previous exclusives I would be willing to bet big the edition size will be 300! Especially since they have the International version as well. That would be the largest edition size of any Dead figure yet!!

1500 Regular
300? SDCC
???? International variant

1800+ total

It'll be more than 100, its not just a simple eye repaint like the Spidey, its different costuming and paint apps on the head. It'll be at least 250.

Yeah, it will probably be 300 as well, making the total on the Babysitter at 2100 figures, but since the variants are different enough I don't know if you can really "add" them together like that.

Back