The "All things TERMINATOR" thread.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shows commitment to make it work. Rather than make frames from the movie look like security footage, make shots from proper angles.

I saw CTB and T1 opening weekend lol

I had quite the adolescent life.

I’ll never forget that sick feeling of dread when I watched CTD opening weekend I almost walked out.

But it was with Eraser when I was fully convinced his career was really done.

I saw CTB and T1 opening weekend lol

I had quite the adolescent life.

I’ll never forget that sick feeling of dread when I watched CTD opening weekend I almost walked out.

But it was with Eraser when I was fully convinced his career was really done.

Interestingly Arnie is quoted as saying the after Last Action Hero flopped at the box office, he considered it the beginning of the end of his movie career. For what its worth LAH is one of my favourite Arnie movies. I guess some movie goers at the time didn't really get the joke? That and its release coincided with the release of Jurassic Park.

Actually never noticed that. A cheap-out that I can think of is in Star Trek Generations where they use the exact same shot of an exploding Klingon Bird of Prey that was used in...the very previous Star Trek film, Undiscovered Country.

I've only ever seen The Terminator and Terminator 2: Judgement Day (the latter when it came out in theatres).

Pandemic boredom got to me and I watched Dark Fate on Prime the other night.

Wow. That was quite bad.

I've seen T2, T3, and Salvation in theater. I still haven't seen DF, except some clips on youttube. I saw the ending....:sleep

And after watching T1 last night, it's hard to believe how such a small moody film went on to become the CGI fest, greatest hits of the franchise that is Dark Fate. So sad.

I've only seen T3 and Genisys in their original theatrical runs. :lol

I did see T1 and T2 (3D rerelease) on the big screen a couple of years ago though.

Younglings....

InnocentUnfoldedHoneyeater-size_restricted.gif

I've only seen T3 and Genisys in their original theatrical runs. :lol

I did see T1 and T2 (3D rerelease) on the big screen a couple of years ago though.

Younglings....

InnocentUnfoldedHoneyeater-size_restricted.gif

I saw T2 in theaters in 91, but I didn't know there was a part 1. :chase

Then I saw T1 on tv or vhs and was disappointed. :lol

I eventually went on to like T1 almost as much as T2 tho.

Back