The "All things TERMINATOR" thread.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol

Early Nick Stahl screen test as resistance leader John Connor, lol.

NINTCHDBPICT000517342804.jpg

Holy crap dude i?m dying over here.

Jo Jo Connor

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do we know if Furlong really came out of the urine-soaked drug den he lives in to actually film a cameo for this movie?

He's roughly three times the size he was in the 1991 movie, and nothing about his face or voice even match.

Surely they just brought some kid in and put a cartoon face over him like in Rogue One and BR 2049, right?

I don't think Furlong is playing a young John Conner, I think he's playing an old John Conner and his death as a kid was fake, they stopped Skynet and legion replaced it as the new threat, everyone in the future believing that John Conner actually died. Furlong's scene will be at the end sitting at table with some lady in Italy nodding to Michael Caine sitting at the table across from him.

And speaking of Dennis Nedry I know that his death was supposed to be dark and brutal but the way the movie cuts to the commotion in the rocking jeep it always kind of reminded me of Biff and Lorraine in the car in BTTF. I could almost picture George McFly flinging open the door to Nedry's jeep and saying, "Hey you, get your damn claws off him," lol.

And speaking of Dennis Nedry I know that his death was supposed to be dark and brutal but the way the movie cuts to the commotion in the rocking jeep it always kind of reminded me of Biff and Lorraine in the car in BTTF. I could almost picture George McFly flinging open the door to Nedry's jeep and saying, "Hey you, get your damn claws off him," lol.

:lol :lol :lol

I want to see that. We need a HISHE video or something.

Furlong is the perfect example of that person stuck in the "good ol' days".

Make Furlong great again.

Well, he never really was, was he? That's the problem. Same with the red hats.

Furlong's voice never actually broke did it. Maybe that was just a throat infection he had during filming :lol

It's funny because unlike Jake Lloyd I really like Furlong as young John but wow, talk about missing the mark at picking a kid who'd grow up to embody an iconic badass, lol.

Josh Brolin in Goonies = Future Thanos

Edward Furlong in Teminator 2 = Future Rosie O'Donnell?

lol

The "All things TERMINATOR" thread.

Furlong's voice never actually broke did it. Maybe that was just a throat infection he had during filming :lol

Whoa for a second there I thought Furlong whipped out a crack pipe lol

It's funny because unlike Jake Lloyd I really like Furlong as young John but wow, talk about missing the mark at picking a kid who'd grow up to embody an iconic badass, lol.

Josh Brolin in Goonies = Future Thanos

Edward Furlong in Teminator 2 = Future Rosie O'Donnell?

lol

Holy crap i?m giggling like a mad man lol

The future is not yet written...

article-0-15AF3221000005DC-791_634x884.jpg

omg I used to see that guy panhandling on Santa Monica pier. Always muttering something about things from the future. I always thought it had something to do with Cirque De Soleil always being down there.:dunno

Man this brings back memories:

To this day I remember watching that episode of S&E when it aired and seeing Arnold's "I'll be back" scene for the first time via the clip they played. Even seeing it out of context it kind of freaked me out as a kid. It's so cool to think back to when films like this *weren't* iconic and were simply brand new action flicks about characters that people were discovering for the first time.

I love Ebert's comment that it felt like "Dirty Harry and Mad Max meet the killer from Halloween." That's about as badass a combination of movies as I can imagine, lol.

And lol at idiot Siskel thinking that Arnold and Reese came from another planet. :lol

Very sad how both their lives ended.

Especially Ebert?s

Very sad how both their lives ended.

Especially Ebert?s

I think there was some kind of radiation source in that Chicago Sun-Times building - seems odd they would both kind types of cancer. It was like Sydney Pollack and Anthony Minghella - the massive TV transmission dishes on the Sony lot were nearby.

I think there was some kind of radiation source in that Chicago Sun-Times building - seems odd they would both kind types of cancer. It was like Sydney Pollack and Anthony Minghella - the massive TV transmission dishes on the Sony lot were nearby.

Yeah, Siskel went without really telling anybody but his own family and he didn?t even tell Ebert. Just wanted to live out his last days in piece without all the dread and gloom I guess.

Ebert, hell, I would have offed myself as soon as they removed my jaw. Terrible.

Grace hates it.

Hates the opening because it craps on T2.

Lack of action - all in trailer

Bad cgi

Pointless story

New mexican girl sucks and should be cut from film.

Lame villain

The good

Hamilton's acting
Arnold does his thing
Androgynous girl does goof job.

Back