The 4th doctor-Tom baker in city of death outfit billyb sculpt!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

morethanatimelord

Super Freak
Reaction score
ok, thanks to billyb`s fantastic head sculpt of tom baker as the 4th doctor i was finally able to put together my 4th doctor figure :). here he is in the tardis putting together the key to time :)

DSCF0527Correction.jpg

DSCF0529.jpg

DSCF0532.jpg

after i was let down for a commission of a 4th doctor coat i took matters into my own hands and modified my own from one i had lying around in my bits and bobs box :) im very pleased with the results and looks better than the one i was going to get IMO :)

Last edited:
DSCF0542Correction.jpg

DSCF0540.jpg

DSCF0543.jpg

this box was made for me by my good friend ron hemble, i think i might put the k-9 logo on one side and the crate number from raiders of the lost ark on the other

DSCF0530.jpg

thanks! :D

i want to make the tardis much,much bigger really but i just havent got the room to set it all up, the whole set dismantles in minutes so it stores away easily but its a pain to put up :D

Your console looks fantastic. Did you put that together yourself?
What is it made from? Truly fantastic.
And Tom looks great. Scarf is very nice!

BillyB

Your console looks fantastic. Did you put that together yourself?
What is it made from? Truly fantastic.
And Tom looks great. Scarf is very nice!

BillyB

thanks billy :).

yes the console was built by me using foamcore and card. took agews to get it right the whole thing can light up too, with a series of LED`s and a push light in the centre for the time rotor :banana. iv got a masque of mandragara console too

thanks captainjamesbrooke :) more pictures soon with the 4th doctor taking on the krynoid and some pictures of the figure with the police box i made :)

Back