Big Chief Studios - 1/6 Doctor Who - City of Death #04 Tom Baker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ThatDarnGamer

Super Freak
Reaction score
I'm not 100% sure but that looks to be a City of Death 4th Doctor with a K9 in the top right of the Doctor Who display
12670195_10154550816716002_2269101674130324889_n.jpg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Really looking forward to seeing this figure, hope some pics surface soon! And a K9 too!! :yess:

Is this a new 4th doctor release? I might pick this up then, missed the first one.

And I noticed on the Harry Potter display there is a picture of Bellatrix. Hope that means they are making her.

The scarf appears to be better than the original one. Hopefully Big Chief offers this separately for those of us who have the first release and have no intention of buying the new one.

I zoomed in and yup, it's City of Death for real. Uncle Tom gets a mk2 release. Awesome !!

Forget about Dr. Who. Danger Mouse stuff!

:exactly: :yess: Used to love Danger Mouse when I was a little girl, still have all my plush toys in fact!! :lol

The scarf appears to be better than the original one. Hopefully Big Chief offers this separately for those of us who have the first release and have no intention of buying the new one.

It does, I was thinking that too - as I am unsure at this point whether I'll be getting this new Four, I "was" trying to limit myself to one version of each Doctor ** :gah:

** which more than likely means I'll cave in and get it regardless, (especially once some better pics surface!!) :slap

One thing I don't understand: is this going to be an expansion pack or completely new figure? I ask because the head is the one that was already released.

One thing I don't understand: is this going to be an expansion pack or completely new figure? I ask because the head is the one that was already released.

I'd bet it will just be the coat released with a classic Series TARDIS since everything else is from the first release of Tom. It follows BC's pattern of offering a clothing piece with a police box. The scarf looks home-made too and probably won't be available. K-9 sold separately. Just a guess.

Ooooo. I hadn't thought of that possibility. Now I'm excited!

Sent from my SM-G360T1 using Tapatalk

Back