Big Chief Studios - 1/6 Doctor Who - City of Death #04 Tom Baker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It definitely needs the painter's palette brooch to go on the lapel.

Very excited about that K-9, too.

If the coat does come with K9 or a classic TARDIS I hope they do another wave of the original Tom Baker figure

It's likely to be a Mk2 of the 4th Doctor. We had 2 10s, 2 11s, (technically) 2 12s.... The 4th proved popular, and a second shot seems obvious, but sold as a pack, with K9. That would be an uber cool set.

Great photos, as an aside I have to say their Captain Jack prototype looks awful. The likeness is dire and the costume poor. I hope they develop it further as I've always wanted a Jack.

All of the unannounced prototypes look dreadful but I fully expect them to improve them for when they are announced.

How do we know that this isn't just a costume pack?

Because Tom has been out of stock for awhile and the fact they have released 2 versions of all their other Doctors but it might just be a costume pack seeing as how it looks the same as the original but with a new jacket

All of the unannounced prototypes look dreadful but I fully expect them to improve them for when they are announced.

Well I flaming well hope so because they said ages back they were intending to do Jack, and If this is all then can come up with after all this time, well count me as being extremely disappointed.

Clara does look good imo though. :)

Back