The 3A Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is going to be my first year as 3AA! :yess:
I'm pretty pleased they are offering Blanc Hunter as the exclusive figure, he looks awesome.

I'm not sure why they are retiring the new NOM sculpt already. It really grew on me and now I love it. Oh well, I guess I'll see what the 2013 NOMs look like...

I am interested in the Portal Atlas and P-body figures that threeA toys is churning out. my question is how to get them. I know the Silversnail carries threea and so does the magic pony here in toronto. but they don't get all their products in. so will I have to get them off threea's site, do I need a membership just to order ??

I am interested in the Portal Atlas and P-body figures that threeA toys is churning out. my question is how to get them. I know the Silversnail carries threea and so does the magic pony here in toronto. but they don't get all their products in. so will I have to get them off threea's site, do I need a membership just to order ??

Nothing has been announced in regard to a sale time. They will be cheaper if you buy them direct from 3A (shipping is usually part of the deal). No, you don't need 3AA membership to buy anything direct. You just have to register on Bambaland and be there for the sale. They usually keep things up for PO for a short period of time.

Sometimes they have exclusive figures that only 3AA can purchase, but usually there is a variant that everyone can get.

Yeah, that too. The whole thing is a lot more complicated than it needs to be.

Just keep an eye on this thread and we will give you the "heads up". :wink1:

I'm kind of on the fence. I missed 3AA by just a few days last year because I had no idea what the heck it was all about (I had just bought my first 3a figure, Fighting JC, on Ebay a few days before), and I was kicking my self all year long about missing out on discounts and exclusive deals. I was just 3A crazy, loving how they looked and were so much cheaper and "playable" than Hot Toys, which made me mad with the re-releases of earlier figures and general increases in cost, and the feeling you couldnt play with them without breaking it.

Now that it is only a few days away from the 3AA offering, I just feel meh. I havent been too excited about their offerings lately and it seems all their best toys were exclusives for some show or just ridiculously difficult to obtain unless you wanted to pay 400% markup to some flipper. Most of what they seem to be offering are the same figures from before with different paint jobs and clothing (dont even get me started on the whole TKYO thing, they sold the same 4 figure set 4 different times!)

I'm probably going to get 3AA, just cause I feel I could sell the Blanc Hunter later (which I am not that interested in at all) and pretty much break even on the whole thing, while still maintaining the discount and chance at exclusives, but I dont feel like I used to about 3A. Kinda sad.

Last edited:
So if I were to join 3AA, I'd get Blanc Hunter for free?

I'm not really thaaaaat familiar with ThreeA. Having no ThreeA products myself (only purchased Darwin recently). This 3AA membership sounds interesting though.

Is it like an online event, where everyone has there finger on the refresh button, waiting to purchase membership, because slots are limited?

Last edited:
Wish this wasn't a show exclusive

p36137bbicn18.jpg

Does anyone know when the regular is coming out?? Pre-ordered this months ago :/

It's definitely an online event, but you should be fine Lawrence as long as you don't wait until the last minute to purchase.

@scriggly: Don't hesitate to cop that membership and get involved in threeA's great community.
Collecting 3A toys has been a great experience thus far for me. I've met a lot of cool people over on the 3A forums and have had a blast diving into the worlds Ashley Wood creates.
I agree these toys are much more enjoyable than any Hot Toys figure. It's definitely an acquired taste :wink1:

I'm sure after the dust settles from the 3AA membership drop we'll get some kind of news on Bleak.
My guess would be middle of February, maybe even the end of this month, if we're lucky.

So if I were to join 3AA, I'd get Blanc Hunter for free?

I'm not really thaaaaat familiar with ThreeA. Having no ThreeA products myself (only purchased Darwin recently). This 3AA membership sounds interesting though.

Is it like an online event, where everyone has there finger on teh refresh button, waiting to purchase membership, because slots are limited?

Well I suppose you can consider it getting the figure for free, but you pay $180 for the membership, and you get the figure, a t-shirt, some artwork, and the 3AA member card which gives you 15% discount on most or all toys, and chances to buy exclusive figures others cant get. Except flippers, who seem to have all access passes to everything.

Okay, I need more help :lol

I created an account here:

[B]https://www.bambalandstore.com[/B]

Thinking I'd be able to browse merchandise. But when I click on the category links on the side (3A Toys, Apparel ..... etc), I'm not seeing any products.

Am I doing something wrong?

No, that's normal.

3A generally only sells preorders and the few items that are put up for sale as "in-stock" are so limited they sell out quickly.

Hence you will only see items online where they actually have something to sell.

The next item up on bambaland will likely be 3AA membership package and that sale will only last about 24 hours after which they will close the sale and take it down from the store.

Always push 3A releases two quarters past the estimated. Then it's a surprise when you get something on time.

Me too, was supposed to be Q4 last year

I just checked the eBay listing I saved and im not even sure I ordered the correct one! It's down as Tracky Bleak but isn't this **** weather?
Lol me and my impulse buying :(

Back