The 3A Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am really interested in the blind cowboy. What is a fair price to pay on the secondary market and do you feel it is a quality figure? Thanks for any opinions.

I am really interested in the blind cowboy. What is a fair price to pay on the secondary market and do you feel it is a quality figure? Thanks for any opinions.

I don't have that set, but they are cool looking figures. I've seen them for between $450 - $550 on the secondary market, so I presume that's the going range.

Keep in mind, there is a new version (different colorway) that is supposed to come out (at least for pre-order) this year.

I love my Cowboy and especially the horse. It was a hellva deal. It was $270 which included costly EMS shipping (I think at the time the shipping was $70 to get mine to me). I think even if it wasn't EMS from HK to the US the shipping would have been expensive. The thing weighs like 22 lbs. Given that just the figure by itself cost $120 shipping getting this huge resin horse and saddle for $150 even if you don't factor in the free shipping is crazy cheap.

I would maybe caution against buying on the secondary market for two reasons. One, as Gregorbian states there's a new version coming soon, albiet a different color scheme, so better wait that overpaying now. Second the horse is resin and prone to breakage. Mine came A-OK but I know some people got theirs broken on receiving it. If you buy on the secondary market and it breaks in shipping I don't think ThreeA will be able to replace it.

I have to believe the new one will be more expensive. There's no way in hell they didn't loose money on the last release.

I don't have that set, but they are cool looking figures. I've seen them for between $450 - $550 on the secondary market, so I presume that's the going range.

Keep in mind, there is a new version (different colorway) that is supposed to come out (at least for pre-order) this year.

I love my Cowboy and especially the horse. It was a hellva deal. It was $270 which included costly EMS shipping (I think at the time the shipping was $70 to get mine to me). I think even if it wasn't EMS from HK to the US the shipping would have been expensive. The thing weighs like 22 lbs. Given that just the figure by itself cost $120 shipping getting this huge resin horse and saddle for $150 even if you don't factor in the free shipping is crazy cheap.

I would maybe caution against buying on the secondary market for two reasons. One, as Gregorbian states there's a new version coming soon, albiet a different color scheme, so better wait that overpaying now. Second the horse is resin and prone to breakage. Mine came A-OK but I know some people got theirs broken on receiving it. If you buy on the secondary market and it breaks in shipping I don't think ThreeA will be able to replace it.

I have to believe the new one will be more expensive. There's no way in hell they didn't loose money on the last release.

Thanks to you both:hi5:. I will wait for the second release. It looks just awesome and I want to add it to my collection badly.

If anyone wants everything that is in the membership package except the membership card for $150 shipped let me know. I dont want anything in the package, but wouldnt mind the discount plus access to 3AA stuff.

:1-1:

Just subscribed to ThreeA's newsletter. Looking forward to see the reveal of the new blind cowboy and ghost horse. If anyone has any links to information to it already please post here. I googled, but didn't find anything on a new release. Thanks.

Just got a tracking number from Candy for Rex! :yess:

I'm actually a bit worried that the box won't fit in my car when I pick it up from the post office.:lol

I'm pretty sure you can cancel an order if you email customer support at [email protected]

Just give them an order number and they will sort out any problems you have. I've always had a reply by the next day.

Not to long ago I cancelled an item, and they charged me 5% cancellation fee. Just saying. ThreeA CS is the best there is, although they have become more strict lately.

Just got a tracking number from Candy for Rex! :yess:

I'm actually a bit worried that the box won't fit in my car when I pick it up from the post office.:lol

me too, took a long *** time, but I'll finally have it. Can't wait to see it in hand.

With all the REX hubbub.. there doesn't seem to be much news of new stuff shipping. I can't blame 'm for prioritizing REX after all the wait.. I just want to know what's coming down the tubes next.

Ah yes.. Cherry. Forgot about her because I didn't order her. After seeing some pics, sort of wish I had. Already got my oyas and dark sarge.

but what's NEXT? ;)

The Action Portable JCs are shipping? Do they send shipping notifications? REALLY looking forward to mine! It'll be my first 3A figure. Prolly gonna wish I'd joined the club!

Yeah.. they're shipping out. You'll probably get yours soon. You won't get any notification from 3A. They're delivery system isn't quite up to what it probably should be as in there's no automated tracking sent out. Their customer service is top notch though.
You can email them and they'll happily shoot you tracking.

I see you hail from South Carolina. I grew up there, my family still lives in Greenville!

Back