The 3A Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't feel to bad, those babies were crazy limited.

Gorei will most likely be the easiest to attain on the aftermarket.
Have no worry!

I hope Tsuki is rockin' the goatee.
Someone pointed out to me that we never got a clear shot of his mug, so there's a good chance.

Yeah I actually think Im going to become a member of 3AA. I want the discounts and all the cool stuff you get. I wish they were giving another hoodie. I love the shirts but love hoodies more.

How I have to do it? Is there a phonenumber to ash or some else? :lecture

Go to Bambalandstore.com on 15 Jan 2013, 9am Hong Kong time, to purchase your 1 yr membership for 2013.

Past year's membership recruitment was opened for 24hrs. Not sure how will next year be but I reckon it will be the same ie 24hrs window.
Missed that date and window and you will have to wait another year.

VOX 2012 CHRISTMAS NEWSLETTER said:
So speaking of 3AA, the 2013 version onsale 15th Jan 2013 9-00am at Bambaland is the best yet, with beautifully designed packaging by Brent Ashe, the 2013 includes the BLANC HUNTER NOM 1/6th figure, 3AA NOM T-shirt with bullet container, signed Blanc Hunter print and the open all doors membership card! I think for our 5th set anniversary also should reward the 3AA member's who have had our backs since the first recruiting drive... So as our way to say thanks, not only do 5X members ( as in members who have been a 3AA every year till now and get the 2013 membership ) get the 3AA set, but they also get a second T-Shirt and the much loved, nay lusted after NOM Prey-Box. It goes without saying that said Prey-Box will not be offered again!

I don't think the price has been mentioned yet, but in the past it's been 150. If you buy a few items though out the year you get the cost of the membership back pretty quick with the discount.

Hmmm.....so you're basically buying a figure, getting some nifty swag, and discounts on future releases? That sounds like a good deal.

Its a good deal in theory. But looking back at my own 3AA experience this year (my first) I didn't get much out of it.

At the very least, 2013's membership package seems a lot better than 2012's.

Nah man, look at it as: if you buy this toy, at this specific time, you get all this extra stuff. However, if you don't WANT this specific toy, then yeah it's useless. I, however, WANT this figure. So it works for me.
:)

If they release mgs and mak lines like rex that wan't help me anything. If you wait for model 3 years...

and the price....? at least, for previous years?

2011 membership was $150
2012 was $180
2013 - not announced yet but I feel it could be $200 considering what they are gonna put into the package.

Existing 3AA members will also get their 15% off for renewing their account for the next year.

Membership to buy toys with so called benefits...nah. Forget it.

Not exactly only the 15% is the lure for membership though it is a very big part for me wanting to renew mine.

3AA members also occasionally gets exclusives only available for purchase if you are a member. Usually a different colorway of a same product offered to non-members alike.

Some of 2012 3AA exclusives :

1. Adventure Kartel Cloven Heart Rehel
2. WWR White NOM mother
3. WWR NOM 4th
4. Adventure Kartel Little Shadow 2 Cherry Bomb
5. Popbot Red Devil Sham (secret drop for 3AA only)
6. AP Adventure Kartel Dark Sarge Zomb (secret drop for 3AA only)

Could have missed out on a few others more but it gives you some idea of what to expect.

2011 membership was $150
2012 was $180
2013 - not announced yet but I feel it could be $200 considering what they are gonna put into the package.

Existing 3AA members will also get their 15% off for renewing their account for the next year.

For those prices, I'd rather put it toward a new HT figure. Easy pass for me.

Last edited:
Rad Toy Review's Top Ten Toys of 2012!!

8315646273_b51deb22ce_z.jpg

2011 membership was $150
2012 was $180

I think it'll be less this year. More like $150 again.

2011 had a hoodie and a 1/12 figure as the main attractions
2012 had a shoulder bag, baseball cap and 1/6 figure
2013 has a 1/6 figure and a t-shirt.

To me, what you get in the 2013 membership amounts to less. But who knows.

Back