The 3A Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just checked the eBay listing I saved and im not even sure I ordered the correct one! It's down as Tracky Bleak but isn't this **** weather?
Lol me and my impulse buying :(

Tracky Bleak was a secret drop version during the Regular **** Weather bleak. Its the same figure but it has a jogging suit on. Its actually more rare and exclusive than the regular version, so lucky you!

Thanks for the heads up! All the same, I'll play it by ear if and "when" I get it...(just hope this eBay seller pulls through :/)
If its not what I'm after, I'll gladly sell it to a boardie here at retail if anyone wants it?

Do this company have any terms and conditions for there customers? I was checking Bamba/forum and my pre order mail. Did not find anything who gives you information.

As well I wrote them via my paypal mail.

Honestly. If they run around over 7months with my money and I got no information about they handle pre orders general/cancels of a order/delays/etc,pp or even reply, then its is just terrible. Will see what pp claim will do.

I know this company is there for a while with a big fan base. I did not wanna imply fraud or some. I just wonder where I can find the impressum/trade terms.

So I wrote them. I will see.

I've never had a problem with my past year of dealing with them, but I hear their CS is pretty good at handling any difficulties or answering queries. They might have a backlog at any given time, I think it is only one or two people.

Thanks for the heads up! All the same, I'll play it by ear if and "when" I get it...(just hope this eBay seller pulls through :/)
If its not what I'm after, I'll gladly sell it to a boardie here at retail if anyone wants it?

BLEAKMISSIONMASK-TRACKY02_zpsbbea5230.jpg
BLEAKMISSIONMASK-WEATHER02_zps4d3e7d7c.jpg

Just FYI.
The one on top is Tracky Masked Bleak (secret drop) and it does not come with the dog. Cost $90 during the sale.
Bottom one is the Standard Masked Bleak that was on Bambalandstore for 24hrs and it comes with the dog as shown. Cost $120 during sale time.
Both are on sale at the same time together with Little Shadow Cherry Bomb 2 which was a 3AA exclusive.

Last edited:
I've been a member since the first year so I sorta had to sign up even though money is tight this month. If I can make it through this month though I'll be a-ok.

Man I really want 1/6 Bertie MK2. Been wanting a DP 1/6 Bertie since way back when the first 1/6 Bramble came out.

As if the Hot Toys bug hasn't bitten me bad enough, I took the 3A plunge and signed up for 2013 membership. More Detolfs please...

im only planing for Mgs ray, Halo , and Real Steel, figures, dont know how many they plan to release this year but apart from Atom and Noisy Boy , i dont think anything else is in the pipeline soon
MgS Ray has been shown around, but i doubt we will see it up for pre order soon

Back