The 3A Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just from figures I have bought. DIY WWRp Bramble I have the whole DIY Bramble and have used parts of him for a few things. The guns are his too. There's also stuff I have that is just extra stuff I don't use on the figures displayed like the pouches from TK Oyabun Naga, and some of the Grunt gear from the Medic.

I just received my WWRp Iron Panda Heavy Bramble. Does anyone want it at my cost plus shipping to you?

Love the update Dedguy - the grunt is shaping up nicely!

I received my first Dropcloth figure today from granbeetle. This figure is awesome (it is the Iron Panda version). I can't believe the details and articulation on the Dropcloths. Too cool!

That Grunt is outstanding Dedguy, the red really suits him. The hands also look amazing.

My grail arrived today, the 8 pack or WWRp Armstrong's. Can't wait to get them open!
I also now have the Floyd Armstrong too.
9 Armstrong's in one day. To quote Ice Cube "Today was a good day".

Doing some paint tests. Used a bit of test fabric I had that's a similar color and texture as the Scout Grunt's uniform. Thinking of putting this skull on one side of the hood and a "9" on the other to go with the custom Square I made (pictured above).

WiP Scout Grunt paint test by dangercorpse, on Flickr

My 3AA package just arrived :)
Here's a quick hp pic of F-legion
daba080b-416b-b644.jpg

daba080b-4179-740f.jpg

I'm also pretty bummed the jacket is totally different and no longer appears to be a copy of this one with the integral built in mask as part of the jacket. Look at the pockets, that's the most obvious way you can tell the two jackets (promo and production) aren't the same at all.

Ninja-Hoodie.jpg

edit: damnit' posted the wrong image. fixed now.

Last edited:
Here are some shots of my Armstrong's. Ill take some better shots when time allows.
These were taken with the crappy 3gs cam in low light.

4ab297ccb1af11e1b2fe1231380205bf_7.jpg

a87b6384b1af11e1be6a12313820455d_7.jpg

cd9fc074b1af11e1bf341231380f8a12_7.jpg

My 3AA package just arrived :)
Here's a quick hp pic of F-legion
daba080b-416b-b644.jpg

daba080b-4179-740f.jpg

He looks friggin SICK. So glad i got one coming. Hope there is something equally cool next year too. Not fond of the previous years 1/12 figure. This year is much better.

Yeah it's cool that 3A included a 1/6 figure this year round. I personally like the messenger bag also. The F-legion figure is very cool except you can't remove his jacket as the lower end o the zip is sewn together, plus getting his articulated hands thru the sleeves might be challenging also :p

I noticed that the jacket is different as well. kinda bummed about that. I want to give my jacket a wash but may be unable if getting it off and on is a big deal.

I got an email saying mine will arrive on the 13th :D I am looking forward to it. I have no intentions of keeping the hat or bag though so if anyone is interested in that feel free to throw me a PM and maybe we can work something out.

Back