The 3A Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My policy is always that I don't care if a company screws up… I care about how they handle it. At Shapeways has been about as helpful and accommodating as a rock. After loosing my order they offered nothing but re-submitting it. Whatever. If all they do is offer to have me return this order and get it replaced with a corrected one… I'm going elsewhere for printing. Shapeways aren't the only game in town.

Who knows maybe they'll come through.

^ yeah, sideshow offers a great replacement procedure if an item isn't up to stratch and threea sends replacement parts even if you bought it off ebay, and hot toys... Well there has to be a god-awful company out there too :lol

Oh and once I figure out who we're going with for printing we'll be making prints available for purchase. IIRC if it's Shapeways the Crowbar ends up being around $15 in the Alumide.

My June Submission...

"I Can See Heaven"

7362487022_69c35c682f_z.jpg

Modified it a little

7363134046_2067dfb55f_z.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry for such a newb question but how in the world do you shop at the bambaland store? I maybe wrong but isn't that the main place to buy 3a stuff. I go to the site and I can't view any products, do you have to sign up an account before you can view product or am I just an idiot:confused:

Stuff is only sold for a brief period of time. Nothing is kept in stock. So usually there's only one item up at any given time and often not for much longer than 24 hours.

Stuff is only sold for a brief period of time. Nothing is kept in stock. So usually there's only one item up at any given time and often not for much longer than 24 hours.

Ok then that makes sence, I did not think thats was case though cause I even clicked the out of stock toys link on the home page and still nothing, you would think they would have the items shown there even if in sold out statis:dunno

Thanks for the info BTW:)

I'm just getting into 3A stuff as well and that freaked me out a bit as well. I wish they had items for sale for longer periods of time, but oh well.

Ok then that makes sence, I did not think thats was case though cause I even clicked the out of stock toys link on the home page and still nothing, you would think they would have the items shown there even if in sold out statis:dunno

Thanks for the info BTW:)

It's not unlike the way Mattel handles their Mattycollector sales if you've ever dealt with that.

Anybody having trouble sending emails to the 3A customer service. My emails keeps bouncing back and showing as undeliverable.

…so yeah… not going to be using Shapeways in the future.

edit:
Okay after some further complaining on my part they offered me a $25 coupon.

Last edited:
Back