The 3A Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's pretty easy. I was the first one to make one iirc but Goatbot is the one who suggested how I make it. It works really well. I always like to make one or two accessories for the AK figures. That's part of why I love that line so much. They're very stripped down figures (at a stripped down price) so they're great for minor mods like that.

I also am desperate for another Grunt release if for nothing else than more parts.

New Toy Review up with lots of pics! RVHK Tomorrow King!!

standintheplacewhereyoulive.jpg

Yea, I'm trying!
These secret drops on limited edition drops are getting annoying! Plus the fact that Bambaland's site is 3 years too old. It's not very much fun!

Good luck. I scored one on the second drop. Hope you get yours.
Getting cartjacked is no fun at all :(

I spaced on the release today--just totally forgot about it.

I ordered and will have to be satisfied with Pure White Lady Sham.

I scored one just now. I wonder how hard this one is to get? I had a surprisingly straight forward time but then again it is pretty early in the morning for us Westerners.

If I end up liking the way the casual version looks then I might sell this one, but otherwise I have some options which is nice. I wonder how this sock puppet looks :p

bah. just tried to buy but an "error occurred".

Missed it - again. :lol

I haven't ever managed to get one of these surprise figs. The lucky streak continues. -_-

Pure Sham is in the bag though! :rock

Anyone got there wwrp Brambles yet. I think mine have just turned up, got to go to the post office to pick them up.

Awesome pics Dedguy! Those Caesars are badass! Where did you get the white mechanical hands for your grunt? Are they casts?
Great workspace too, congrats!

I just received my Junglevet Ankou figure - it's awesome! Does anybody know what, if any, backstory he has? Is he just a zombie hunting robot like the other Ankous? He seems like he has a bit more character than the normal clasp-handed Ankous. I'm still pretty new to this and I couldn't find any detailed information on the ThreeA wiki page about him.

The Grunts hands are from a WWRp DIY Bramble. I have been slowly accumulating extra ThreeA parts over the years and those where among them.

Back