The 3A Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There are no exact numbers on how many BC and Horse sets where made as Ash doesn't like to encourage the secondary market too much, but word is "very small".

Sir Onesixth: I am very much against paying more than retail for anything, but as I said, the Super Set is a special case and I think if you got it for under $500 shipped you got your money's worth. It's the single most impressive purchase I have made so far in my collecting.

I agree with you on the BC Superset Dedguy ! I'm relatively new to 3A with a small collection that's rapidly growing. I'm spoiled from years of pre-ordering 1/6th figures on Sideshow where I don't have to pay the money upfront. I have bypassed Bambaland every time an item goes on sale with the intention to buy it on Ebay once it's released and available. It's my bias and I am really paying for it . Ebay Sellers know they can ask astronomical prices for 3A and get it.

@ Mastter -Thanks a lot ! I think Ash and 3A will be revisiting this genre and character again in the near future. The concept is just too good !

I'm working on doing some pics of him riding Ghost.

DSCN3074.jpg

DSCN2785.jpg

DSCN3060.jpg

DSCN3086.jpg

DSCN2759.jpg

Took Andy for a walk in the woods this morning.

Andys-Walk-in-the-Woods-10.jpg

Andys-Walk-in-the-Woods-9.jpg

Andy found an old rusty safe.
Andys-Walk-in-the-Woods-7.jpg

Andys-Walk-in-the-Woods-8.jpg

Here are some tiltshift shots
Andys-Walk-in-the-Woods-3-tiltshift.jpg

Andys-Walk-in-the-Woods-1-tiltshift.jpg

Andys-Walk-in-the-Woods-2-tiltshift.jpg

Andy takes a moment to contemplate life.
Andys-Walk-in-the-Woods-11-tiltshift.jpg

Last edited:
Great pictures Sironesixth. BC set is my favorite toy to date. Amazing set and well worth the $430 shipped I paid off eBay.

Thanks Omega 145 ! Congrats on your BC Set and great shots ! living in New York City I really crave for the opportunity to take a true nature shot with this set and outdoor shots in general .

@Mastter Thanks and congrats on your new Haul it looks great ! :hi5:

Thanks.

Nice bar scene. How are you inserting the background?
I was taking shots against a green screen and using a PS plug in but I have since moved to elements 9 and I can no longer use the plug in.

tks Sir Onesixth and cool pic.

DPM, nice shoots, and great place, where is there ?

Great pictures Sironesixth. BC set is my favorite toy to date. Amazing set and well worth the $430 shipped I paid off eBay.

Thanks Omega 145 ! Congrats on your BC Set and great shots ! living in New York City I really crave for the opportunity to take a true nature shot with this set and outdoor shots in general .

@Mastter Thanks and congrats on your new Haul it looks great ! :hi5:

Come out to Long Island buddy! Plenty of areas out here for good photo shoots and not too far from NYC.

That new JC will be sooooo mine...! Love the matching red color of his outfit other than the original one. :yess: The anxious on its untimed release is just killin' me..:thud:

@Sir Onesixth: Congrats on scoring BC super set there man. It's stiff in the after market but I'm sure its well worth it. Nice shots as well.

DPM, nice shoots, and great place, where is there ?

Thanks, just my local woodland at the end of my road.
The last shot is at a crater left from a WWII bomb. Although you can't really tell from that shot. Its quite large. I used to ride my bike around it as a kid.

If you look here and zoom out you will see im not that far form London.
https://tinyurl.com/7fxe8mg

Back