The 3A Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
haha, take it up the rear! j/k. :)

Not into Real Steel, but this proto looks pretty cool:

AMBUSHRS.jpg

Even more Andy!!!

Andy-MK2-Square-–-March-15th-2012-11.jpg

Andy-MK2-Square-–-March-15th-2012-12.jpg

Andy-MK2-Square-–-March-15th-2012-13.jpg

Andy-MK2-Square-–-March-15th-2012-14.jpg

Andy-MK2-Square-–-March-15th-2012-15.jpg

Andy-MK2-Square-–-March-15th-2012-16.jpg

Andy-MK2-Square-–-March-15th-2012-17.jpg

The cheek of it!

Andy-MK2-Square-–-March-15th-2012-18.jpg

To get to Andy you will have to go through me!

Since I don't have JC, and am not paying aftermarket prices for it, I'm still in. In fact, the less people who want this will make it that much easier for me to get one. Slower sale = more time and opportunity for me.

:goodpost: :hi5:

I'll take the screwing then, better than the alternative. :dunno

:lol

That Real Steel one is pretty cool. Is there a price on that one yet?

I'll post it here... 3A Real Steel 'Ambush' Thread When it is announced :1-1:

DSC_0542.jpg

DSC_0538.jpg

he looks awesome bare as is.

i would've expected more from a variant not just a shoe color change and less accessories. lolz

Before having him in hand I had totally intended on having him in the robe and not loving the nude body… but the body actually looks great. The stylized head makes the obviously articulated body work well.

Fighting JC by dangercorpse, on Flickr

Fighting JC by dangercorpse, on Flickr

I really want a version in even less clothes with shorts and more tattoos on the legs.

Also loving the Real Steel figure.

I plopped down my reservation for MGS Rex on Sideshow--surprised they are still taking preorders for it a week after. I guess they haven't reached their allotted/allowed presales of it yet.

When did Andy first go on sale? Loving those action shots of him--pretty sweet. :lol

Nice NOM Supreme Commander teaser in the new VOX. I totally regret missing 3AA. Gah, maybe next year, if I'm still into it...

mothersmilk.jpg

… ThreeA 1/6 scale Team Fortress 2 figures would be amazing. Who know what they're actually working on though. Could be a lot of things. Half Life seems the obvious one though.

akomei, heres a pic I took of my Medic Grunt and Square pic. The Andy Square is the same size as the Medic Square and the grunt pictured is 1/6 at 12".

Cool thanks, so Andy Square is about 6-7" tall it looks like

Back