The 3A Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought it was 1 pcs limit order per account and address
so you have 4 bambaland accounts, with 4 different addresses? wew...

I think it means that on their 4th attempt at buying him they were finally successful not that they bought 4.......with this sale you had to be quick and patient.

thankfully I had a meeting at work that was delayed and managed to grab one.....timing is everything. :yess:

I went to bed at 2:30AM as i was too tired, by chance i woke up at 8:30 by chance checked the site in my iPad AND IT WAS LIVE :lol

Ordered it and around five-ten minutes later it was gone, talk about great timing :yess:

I went to bed at 2:30AM as i was too tired, by chance i woke up at 8:30 by chance checked the site in my iPad AND IT WAS LIVE :lol

Ordered it and around five-ten minutes later it was gone, talk about great timing :yess:

that is so often the case with 3A sales for the limited stuff......congrats :hi5:

More Shots
March19th2012-1.jpg

March19th2012-2.jpg

March19th2012-3.jpg

March19th2012-4.jpg

March19th2012-5.jpg

March19th2012-6.jpg

March19th2012-7.jpg

March19th2012-8.jpg

March19th2012-9.jpg

March19th2012-10.jpg

Thanks, just my local woodland at the end of my road.
The last shot is at a crater left from a WWII bomb. Although you can't really tell from that shot. Its quite large. I used to ride my bike around it as a kid.

If you look here and zoom out you will see im not that far form London.
https://tinyurl.com/7fxe8mg

Great Place and cool Armstrong pics !

Back