The 3A Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
are they not gonna follow up their 2000 AD line, i think we need more ABC robots.

Yeah they are, Ro-Jaws goes on sale on the 21st.

rojawsblog.jpg

Im thinking valve wants team fortress action figures, but portal2 would work too as part of that license.

Portal is more well known to the general public, but i have the impression thats not important to 3A

I'd like an Atlas & P-Body set, Wheatley & Glados. I didn't care much for the game i preferred P1 but i loved the robot designs.

Some other company has the rights for Valve, can't think of it offhand though?

Last edited:
Didn't notice that. I was expecting to have to wait ages to see anything. That's wicked.

I just got my Blind Cowboy and Ghost Horse set -from Ebay. I'm broke but damn happy I got this. Just started taking pics.

DSCN2794.jpg

DSCN2694.jpg

DSCN2799.jpg

If ya don't mind me asking, how much did ya pay? I ask because the Cowboy set I feel is one of the rare cases where, if I didn't already have it, I wouldn't feel bad paying more for it on the secondary market since it was so underpriced at retail.

$290 ($246.50 3AA) including shipping. Which is worth noting as it was free worldwide shipping on a box that weighed over 20 lb. IIRC for me that 20 lb. box would have cost me around $65 to ship based on HKPost estimates.

Considering shipping and being 3AA, it ended up actually costing around $180.

It sold out pretty quick since they could only afford to make a handful of them due to manufacturing schedules and the horse being resin. I think it falls into the category of "something Ash wanted for himself, but we might as well make a few to sell while we're making his even if we only break even on the sale".

I paid $420.00 from a US Seller with free shipping, buying it from oversea's would have priced me out especially with shipping costs.

There are no exact numbers on how many BC and Horse sets where made as Ash doesn't like to encourage the secondary market too much, but word is "very small".

Sir Onesixth: I am very much against paying more than retail for anything, but as I said, the Super Set is a special case and I think if you got it for under $500 shipped you got your money's worth. It's the single most impressive purchase I have made so far in my collecting.

Back