The 3A Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New arrival!

OYA1.jpg

I landed a Tracky JC today! Can't wait till he gets here. I still want an Exegesis JC and a regular Bleak.
I also ordered an armstrong- the 0G Floyd. I figure for now he will be a little robot buddy for my AK team, and next March he'll be someone for my AP Zombs to pile on.
I would love to see some kind of scale picture to show you all the WWR and WWRP bots together.
I LOVE how 3A stuff just innately encourages you to have fun with your figures.

Are you getting a nabler RustyPolished?

Unfortunately no, even though I love his design he's a bit out of my price range right now - Gotta save it for Roth' (and IP Bramble. God I hope they don't come out too close together or I'll just die :monkey2 )

Thanks guys! I think I just need to track down the Popbot books, really - I learn much better through source material than anything else, but I'll keep sifting through the forums and the wiki for sure!

I took Gerry outside to do some quick shots today - I had to be speedy since I was dodging actual work, but I'm pretty happy with how they turned out - I love tryp/diptychs, that much is probably obvious.

Bxxoq.jpg

SnhtB.jpg

IC63A.jpg

Back