The 3A Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WWRP14thNov11012.jpg

WWRP14thNov11013.jpg

doh! sorry. yeah, was answering previous question. the wwrp panda bramble is the only thing up atm.

I'm dying, I don't know what to do - I want IP Bramble really, really bad but I'm worried I might not be able to afford both him and Roth...augh!

Since there are so many different HB colorways, maybe the IP would be easier to track down later than Rothchild would.

Since there are so many different HB colorways, maybe the IP would be easier to track down later than Rothchild would.

That's very true - that does make me feel better about it, but the after market prices on 3A stuff are always super ridiculous - it's like the second they stop being sold they jump up like $40 and then just climb from there. :thud:

I guess that's good news for anyone who wants to liquidate their collections, though.

That's very true - that does make me feel better about it, but the after market prices on 3A stuff are always super ridiculous - it's like the second they stop being sold they jump up like $40 and then just climb from there. :thud:

I guess that's good news for anyone who wants to liquidate their collections, though.

I've seen some really good prices on the Kid Robot forum for 3A stuff. Much better than most of eBay. Thanks again to the member who suggested that place for buying stuff. :clap

The portable stuff doesn't seem to be hit quite as hard as the 1/6 scale stuff in terms of aftermarket price hikes.

Aftermarket prices are a nightmare though all around! Glad i don't want too many older things, and SUPER glad I got in on the ground floor of AP AK. man, the wait for those little Zombs is gonna be maddening, and I'm excited about the blinds! Who knows WHAT I will get?

I *would* really, really like just one OG Boiler Zomb, though.

I'm hoping to get a zombot for my AP AK zombie purchase. He would look awesome with my 2 Armstrong's.

Crappy snaps for now ill take much better shots when time allows.

Armstrong1G_001.jpg

Armstrong1G_002.jpg

Armstrong1G_004.jpg

Armstrong1G_003.jpg

After getting into 3A recently, I'm so depressed that the SW figures they showed at SDCC aren't coming. :monkey2

I'd have grabbed a storm trooper, they looked great.
Did you see on the 3a forum one guy won the fet, signed by Ashley? Great prize.

Awesome shots guys/gals! I used some reward points and ordered a Badbot from Sideshow. Also FINALLY got in my order from Viking Playground. Holy ____balls the Dropcloth Slim Red is...so big! Also got my MOD 7 Armstrong. Love this stuff.

Back