The 3A Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?p=3652...tent=ThreeApartnership&utm_campaign=prod-blog

Sideshow Collectibles is very happy to announce that we are now the official North American distributor of ThreeA retail products! Best known for their collectibles based on the art of renowned artist Ashley Wood, ThreeA has been creating unique figures from the World War Robot, Popbot universes and more for many years! Remember to keep an eye on SideshowCollectibles.com for your chance to pick up many of ThreeA Toys’ offerings in the very near future!

Have you guys seen the Grunts that have already landed yet? I'm not really liking the way the colors look on them.

here's my version of the diy bambaboss

6221923909_3b0f824449_z.jpg

6221929261_2cf07601b9_z.jpg

just bought me a stealth aftermarket from someone in the uk. hopefully should be here soon. i had to pass on the original sale, but ive got a medic on the way. looks like ill just have to do with a stealth and medic. if anyone has a deep powder they would like to part with please let me know. thanks.

Awesome shots of the Grunts!

Wish I had started collecting 3A stuff back when the Grunts were released. Now I have to see if I can find one somewhere else.

So, I have another n00b question. Where do I get one of these JC figures, and is it supposed to be J. H. Christ himself?

I just got my Armstrong Gerry-1G today...very cool. I amazed on the detail of the paint job, something you don't see on many figures. I think I need to pick up a Floyd-oG & a Mod 7 1G. Pretty badass.

I own the Mod 7, a great little figure. I now want to go back & get Gerry. It's great hearing that 3A are making the Brambles next in 1/12 I've got the Bramble Cydonia & African in 1/6 & there awesome. My 3A collection is slowly growing :rock

Got a pretty good haul in today.
Got 4 dropcloths - Deimos, Panda Shocktrooper, Slim Red and Uncle 5
Popbot and Badbot Two pack.
Bleak Mission normal version with Custard
Tomorrow King Wasabi and Interloper
lastly JDF Armstrong.
My ThreeA collection is off and running :)

Last edited:
Back