The 3A Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just curious if anyone has seen the newest vox with all the finger gang members shown. The $650 price for all eleven before the 3AA discount is pretty amazing. If anyone wants to go in on a pack just let me know. I can use my discount. Each one would come to about $50 with the discount. I only want a couple of them, but dont wanna pay the single amount or front the whole pack amount. We can get a list going if needed and i can update.

If we can organize a group I'd possibly be down for that. I'd want either #6 or #8 maybe. Or even #1.

I would be interested in buying one. Only issue is I'm in the UK, I guess it could be posted on to me?

Number 3 would be my first pick followed by number 2.

sounds like a good idea! i might be able to throw some cash in the pile if you all need it. nobody wants King Thumb????

Start the list!!!!

Just curious if anyone has seen the newest vox with all the finger gang members shown. The $650 price for all eleven before the 3AA discount is pretty amazing. If anyone wants to go in on a pack just let me know. I can use my discount. Each one would come to about $50 with the discount. I only want a couple of them, but dont wanna pay the single amount or front the whole pack amount. We can get a list going if needed and i can update.

What do they look like? I am curious.

I would like 1 and 7. The only way this can work is if we can get a full group together and everyone is taken and i get the payment from everyone before sunday. Here is a link to what they all look like:
https://www.threeaonline.com/blog/

They are at the top of the page numbered one through 10.

Heres the list:

1:theghostinside
2:
3: DpM
4:
5:Deak Starkiller
6: dedguy
7:theghostinside
8:
9:
10:
11/King Thumb: Ultimate Weapon

Dnett is down for anyone above

Ill put pending on the list with the people that have already stated interest. Please just me me details and whatnot after you see your spot on the list. Ill update as people show interest. Thanks.

Last edited:
Started the list. Those of you that express interest in more than one, but only want one please let me know and ill remove you from whatever spot you dont want. After the full list is taken and confirmed then we can go from there. Thanks.

Would it be worth putting it on the 3a board too? Would be more likely to fill all the spots.

Not sure what their policy is on that. Could be seen as a form of trading or something.

Not sure what their policy is on that. Could be seen as a form of trading or something.

Didn't think of that, good point.

It may be worth PMing some people on this thread to let them know incase they miss it. I can do it when I get up if everyone thinks it's a good idea?
Off to bed now as it's 1am in the UK.

I would like 1 and 7. The only way this can work is if we can get a full group together and everyone is taken and i get the payment from everyone before sunday. Here is a link to what they all look like:
https://www.threeaonline.com/blog/

They are at the top of the page numbered one through 10.

Heres the list:

1:theghostinside
2:
3: DpM
4:
5:
6: dedguy
7:theghostinside
8:
9:
10:
11/King Thumb:

Dnett is down for anyone above

Ill put pending on the list with the people that have already stated interest. Please just me me details and whatnot after you see your spot on the list. Ill update as people show interest. Thanks.

Sounds like an awesome idea to me!

Is no one down for King Thumb yet?

If not put me down for him - $50 is a deal!

Back