The 3A Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really great pictures guys. Wish I had a few bots in my collection. Just really getting into 3A stuff recently. Finding these figures having awesome detail and great accessories. Sadly trying to play catvh up and finding a few pieces here and there on ebay. Keep the pictures coming

Oh, upstage me huh? :rotfl

Love those pics man! :hi5:

Thanks:) You've got some nice Badbot pics. I was actually shocked by how few Popbot pics I have. I need to take some more. I only have a couple more than those I posted.

Cheers! :duff Means a lot coming from you.

I need to take pics of all my stuff, but my camera just can't do the things I want it to do. Need a flash new DSLR and some time with my toys.

If you take any new shots you gotta share them here. :lecture

Really great pictures guys. Wish I had a few bots in my collection. Just really getting into 3A stuff recently. Finding these figures having awesome detail and great accessories. Sadly trying to play catvh up and finding a few pieces here and there on ebay. Keep the pictures coming

Check out the ThreeA section on BBTS. They have quite a few things still in stock at retail cost.

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/menu.aspx?menu=1261&category=4866

As far as more pics, some of my favorites I've taken over the years.

Brambleton MK2 by dangercorpse, on Flickr

Bertie photoshop test by dangercorpse, on Flickr

Yoji vs Bertie by dangercorpse, on Flickr

Les Mort 13 by dangercorpse, on Flickr

Deep Blanc Frost by dangercorpse, on Flickr

DIY Square Macro by dangercorpse, on Flickr

Tomorrow King Yoji by dangercorpse, on Flickr

Engineer Armstrong; Jump! by dangercorpse, on Flickr

Tommy vs Zomb by dangercorpse, on Flickr

WWR Slim Red Dropcloth by dangercorpse, on Flickr

Great pics guys, I really dig the look of these figures. How is the quality? Do you have to use kid gloves? Are they somewhat durable? How's the overall quality?

They're a lot more durable than HT stuff because they're simpler. They also use a lot of vinyl which is more durable than harder plastics. The paint work is always fantastic and the quality control is top notch and when it occasionally isn't, ThreeA are really good about sending replacements.

For example a lot of people had issues with ankle breakage on the original Tomorrow Queen figures (myself included) and if you contact them the'll send you replacement joints.

Cool, again I appreciate the feedback. I've never seen any local shops carry this stuff and I do dig other robutts. The only Wood stuff I am familiar with is Metal Gear.

3AVOX #7 is out and it's bloody awesome!

https://us1.campaign-archive1.com/?u=df39a60ebc972356a8428c41e&id=0f965432ae&e

From 3AVOX:
"We are very happy to announce our partnership with Sideshow Toys to bring our retail editions to the world. SideshowCollectibles.com is one of the premiere destinations for Pop Culture Collectibles, so from now on you will be able to look for ThreeA at your favorite comic, hobby and gift stores, or online at SideshowCollectibles.com. "

What do you guys think?

3AVOX #7 is out and it's bloody awesome!

https://us1.campaign-archive1.com/?u=df39a60ebc972356a8428c41e&id=0f965432ae&e

From 3AVOX:
"We are very happy to announce our partnership with Sideshow Toys to bring our retail editions to the world. SideshowCollectibles.com is one of the premiere destinations for Pop Culture Collectibles, so from now on you will be able to look for ThreeA at your favorite comic, hobby and gift stores, or online at SideshowCollectibles.com. "

What do you guys think?

I think thats great news. It would be even more awesome if the portable figures started becoming more available through sideshows site. The ap zombs are the coolest looking thing in there. Wish i would have kept my wwrp warbot now. :slap

Got my two WWRP Armstrongs in from Sideshow (Mod 7 and Floyd). A couple of shots of the Mod 7 version:

6200983823_705015d216_b.jpg

6200987019_2c5e567eae_b.jpg

Back