The 3A Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I LOVE these guys

3aBarg.jpg

3a_Fant.jpg

Sweet pics Dinosoar Daz. Can't wait to get mine!

^^ I always love seeing your pictures Alice. There never anything less than awesome :)

JC's bling-bling! :rock2

Cool pics as always Alice! :hi5:
Thank you guys!

I put BC w/ GH on my wishlist last week on Bambaland. The item won't expire until it has been ship on Nov. right?

I'm not sure what you mean, so my answer could be wrong. Items can stay on the wish list for ever! But, I doubt that you can move them from your wish list to the shopping cart, once the items are sold out. BC & GH are sold out now (there where available for about 24hours), so I don't think you can buy them from Bambaland again. Unless of course they find a few in storage and decide to sell them. Happened in the past with a few long sold out items.

Last edited:
I'm not sure what you mean, so my answer could be wrong. Items can stay on the wish list for ever! But, I doubt that you can move them from your wish list to the shopping cart, once the items are sold out. BC & GH are sold out now (there where available for about 24hours), so I don't think you can buy them from Bambaland again. Unless of course they find a few in storage and decide to sell them. Happened in the past with a few long sold out items.

Oh I see. And I thought, I can bought them @ Bambaland anytime I want as long as they're in stock haha! :thud:

Thanks for the tip Alice! :wink1:

So i have been officially bit by the tomorrow king bug. I am looking for the original 1/6 yama and naga along with a kiba. I know this is gonna be a difficult search but if anyone can help me out please let me know. Thanks.

So i have been officially bit by the tomorrow king bug. I am looking for the original 1/6 yama and naga along with a kiba. I know this is gonna be a difficult search but if anyone can help me out please let me know. Thanks.

good luck on the hunt man they are superb figures......

i'm still looking for a NW WWRp heavy bramble from this years SDCC...one day.....:gah:

:)

good luck on the hunt man they are superb figures......

i'm still looking for a NW WWRp heavy bramble from this years SDCC...one day.....:gah:

:)

man i wish i would have known. i just traded one to a guy towards an oyaloper and wasabi. i figure im gonna be on the hunt for a while with these guys and the prices have sky rocketed over the past year. really sucks.

@Alice : AMAZING Bling-Bling!!! Where did you get those bling-bling stuffs AA???

got my barguest and fantome in yesterday. amazing figures. only fault is the felt hair on the back of my fantome's head kinda has some space in between and is kinda messy, like a part running down the middle of the neck. really not that big of a deal, just adds to me thinking that quality control of threea is kinda going down due to the numbers of everything they are making.

anyone knows if the rarity of the NW/DW Dropcloths parallel that of Yama or Naga or in any case any of the 1/6 TKs? i've been hunting for them forever. seems like no one wants to let go of them.

I just bought a Heavy Bramble that I'm going to customize into a EMGY Bramble. Can't wait!

Also, I'm looking for an EMGY Dropcloth if anyone has one they'll like to sell.

anyone knows if the rarity of the NW/DW Dropcloths parallel that of Yama or Naga or in any case any of the 1/6 TKs? i've been hunting for them forever. seems like no one wants to let go of them.

someone just sold both the other day on the 3A BST

daywatch was $150 and nightwatch was $200, I messaged him to buy them and they were already sold :(

Are there any more Berties coming out in the next few months? I love the look of them, if so I can put one on my b'day list.
Gutted I did not get one form the wave 2 when they were at retail price.

If not ill ask for an Armstrong as they look great too.

Cheers.

Back