The 3A Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats on the Negro Oya Alice! I'm hoping for an Ono; that camo jacket is too sweet!

My package is slated to be delivered tomorrow. I wonder who will get it?
Thanks! You're pretty layed back in this. Cool! I sure hope you get the Ono. Did you get one in 1/6 scale yet?

got my 3AA kit with the wrong name on the card. got lucky with the hoodie as its the same size i ordered. i received a regular oya... no black or white for me..
You might want to keep that fresh until 3A comes up with a solution for this. They are working on it, so you might get your card after all. Soon. What Oya did you get exactly? They are great, aren't they! I'm still more for the 1/6 scale, but these 1/12 figures are mighty fine, be it not neccesarily cheaper if you get them on the secondary market...

Also got Apertore last week. ThreeA did a great job there: love the concept, design and execution! Great quality printing. Awesome!

226085_10150263974817113_638462112_7456898_4691860_n.jpg

:thud:

Beautiful! :clap Love the ghost horse esp.! :monkey1 So tempted to get this one together w/ Fighting JC! :panic:

Any official price for this set?

i really dig the blind cowboy concept. its totally different from anything threea has done so far. im probably am going to go overboard and buy everything on the bc drop. i think characters like this make better display pieces as ash probably wont release anything else like him again.

In case you live in the US and got the wrong 3AA membership box:

Official statement on the 3AA 2011 United States based customers package situation:
Within this week Asonic will contact affected buyers and will tell you the steps of the recall, once the recall have been completed, they will send the correct packages to the correct buyers.
thanks to all affected for your patience and support.

Latest statement from the blog

ThreeA will replace all hoodie’s and cards for effected members, no need to send anything back, just keep what you have and wait for replacements. All recalled and stopped deliveries will be sent to their rightful 3AA members ( this could take a while so be hang in there ).

We know this sucks, we have spent the lasts few days trying to figure out the best way to deal, so thanks for your patience !

any concerns or questions please email cs@threeaonlinecom

Back