The 3A Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like the top one is the Jungler and the bottom one is the Desert 666th.
If it is indeed the Jungler, I'm searching around that picture for the yellow lining / trim that Ash mentioned about.

There's a lot of yellow on the Jungler figure. Look at the vest and all the pouches.

thought i'd share some of my works with everyone, custom wwrp dance squad!

the pink swagger ensemble
6121166352_6f814c758e_z.jpg

disco martyr luca
6121157822_18897ee67c_z.jpg

square dance shellie
6076390511_df0526b0a7_z.jpg

dionysus de plume
6022289757_190b736469_z.jpg

Interesting colors - great custom work! Always appreciate seeing someone's personal touches to make something their own.

I'm finally taking a bit of a plunge into the ThreeA world after struggling to avoid it for too long ...

... and on that note, if anyone has a standard version Fighting JC they would like to part with to score some dough for Ceasar let me know - it seems I'm always one step behind one on the boards ...

Are you the same chap who was doing the Playmobil style customs? The sculpting, painting, and photography looks familiar.

Right on, dig you your stuff. You have a very distinctive style, like I said, in everything from the sculpting, to paint work, to color choices, to how you photograph. Very cool.

cheers,

I'd be lying if i said i don't look at your photography and try to learn a thing or 2 about shooting figures. your poses always turn out so natural looking.

and thank you for the awesome comments!

My secret is spending an embarrassing amount of time working on a single pose before taking a photo.

What dedguy said, your style is recognizable once you see it for a first time and then you remember it forever.

Back