The 3A Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm hoping Ash will release some retail WWR MK3 Berties in the near future. I missed out on them due to lack of money at the time they went up for sale.

Last edited:
Are there any more Berties coming out in the next few months? I love the look of them, if so I can put one on my b'day list.
Gutted I did not get one form the wave 2 when they were at retail price.

If not ill ask for an Armstrong as they look great too.

Cheers.

There will be plenty of MK3 1/12th scale Berties (bamba and retail)

and there will be cool selection of 1/12th scale Heavy Brambles at retailers:

Awesome, been waiting to get a 1/12 Heavy Bramble until the Deimos ver. was available.

There will be plenty of MK3 1/12th scale Berties (bamba and retail)

and there will be cool selection of 1/12th scale Heavy Brambles at retailers:

But no EMGY MK3 Bertie, right? At least I believe Ash said something about that if I remember correctly.

Thanks for the reply. I think id deffo be looking to stick to the 1/12 scale (portable) figs.

The Heavy Brambles look good any news on when they will be up for pre-order with retailers?

Last edited:
Forum hopefully will be back on Monday.

Sorry about that guys, I'm here experiencing serious withdrawal... :)

Forum hopefully will be back on Monday.

Sorry about that guys, I'm here experiencing serious withdrawal... :)

I signed up Friday and have not been able to have a look around yet :lol

Probably for the best as I'll want more plastic crack!

Didn't know u was into threeA mate?:wink1:

Always liked the look of them.
I have book marked the Armstrongs on your site on my mums laptop for her to order me one for my birthday. Typically the one I wanted most is already sold out :slap
I have asked her to order me Gerry as my second choice.

I have also mentioned to the wife about them. So will ask her to get me a wwrp heavy bramble or a Bertie if any are up for order before November.

I think they look quality for the money, the paint apps look great. Also space is a premium and 1/12 size will be easier to fit in.

U make room for EB Arnie, u can make room for bigass threeA bots!!:lol:lol

I wish. I am modding my detolf to fit Arnie in and will have to juggle a few things around. No room for another detolf.

Ill start with the 1/12 size and see how it goes:wink1:

:panic::panic:
junglerg.jpg
:panic::panic::panic:
desertg.jpg

:panic::panic:

Back