Thats it...I've had it.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
4 years old threads? I dont see your point.

Unless you're saying tastes change over time into more high end stuff, then I see your point.

I still have all my Hellraiser stuff from NECA, but save since moved on to bigger and better things. NECA is still largely unmatched in their ability to score the best licenses though.

I'll break character just for you, since you dont seem to get me(funny, since you're not a N00b here,you must be slow on sarcasm, I guess).

I actually like some of the stuff NECA puts out, Its their moronic cheap ass Neca collectors I dont like...They come to a high end collectibles Sideshow forum,create a petition about whatever neca figure they want made, since neca dont even have a fan forum, or tell everyone Necas products are far more accurate than Sideshow.Those are f'n action figures.

Those people must
Be obliterated from this forum.

Poor ass teen ____ like the op of this thread.

Non Elite Collecting Amateurs :lecture

NECA products= Okay :)

NECA Collectors= Not Okay :ohbfrank:

Of course thats not always true, but its seems a large majority, or at least the most vocal, are amateurs to collecting and immature. They cant admit their is quality in other products from other companies and think NECA rules the world.

And I will say that when NECA collectors get good jobs they turn into those ultra and equally annoying Hot Toys collectors who think HTs rules the world.

Fact:

I've thrown the 18'' neca alien in the thrash can after taking pictures of it with my Hulk PF and couldnt find any place for him afterwards in my elite collection display.

And this is a true story.

If I remember correctly you were supposed to send me that for free :lol

That is also a true story.

Glad you didnt though, I would have no place for it in my collection.

^^^

True Story.

I have saved KD's collection from being soiled by that non- elite product.

Everytime I buy a NECA figure, even at discount, I feel like I got ripped off.

They aren't even action figures. They're static, even though they have joints. The only one I still like is Ichabod Crane, but he's still on the card. I'm sure if I open it I'll hate it.

I havent bought anything NECA is years, last thing was my Hellraiser figures I think about 5 years ago. I still like them. I would gladly dump them for higher end stuff though, namely the upcoming Sideshow Pinhead PF :rock

I had a few Pirates of the Caribbean figures, David from Lost Boys, King Leonidas, Ada Wong from RE:4. I think I just realized I didn't want toys that were pretending to not be toys. I want my toys to be toys, damn it.

I have to take back Ichabod being the only one I like. In the first place, that's a McFarlane figure. In the second place, I love my TMNT comic figures. Awesome toys. :rock

You guys can hate all you want, but MikeCollector has an awesome collection. He's too modest to post pics himself, so I'm gonna go ahead and do it myself to clear his name:

screenshot20101129at836.png

263058144453e7395c42.jpg

The really valuable stuff stays in the packaging:
34793178.jpg

Now that Happy Meal prices have gone up to $3.99 from $2.99, most stuff gets bought at Burger King. But BK has some talented artists, and you can score some of their better pieces for less than what McDonald's is charging. Some grail pieces are fetching upwards of $5.00!!!!

Wait!Wait!....You know what? All of you guys are right. I need to just get over the prices. I tell you what,I'm going to get a 2nd job sell the house and withdraw my daughters college fund because hell shes only 8 she doesn't need that yet and maybe...just maybe I can afford a sideshow collectible.

I'll break character just for you, since you dont seem to get me(funny, since you're not a N00b here,you must be slow on sarcasm, I guess).

I actually like some of the stuff NECA puts out, Its their moronic cheap ass Neca collectors I dont like...They come to a high end collectibles Sideshow forum,create a petition about whatever neca figure they want made, since neca dont even have a fan forum, or tell everyone Necas products are far more accurate than Sideshow.Those are f'n action figures.

Those people must
Be obliterated from this forum.

Poor ass teen ____ like the op of this thread.

Did you have any friends at all growing up?

:thud:

Wait!Wait!....You know what? All of you guys are right. I need to just get over the prices. I tell you what,I'm going to get a 2nd job sell the house and withdraw my daughters college fund because hell shes only 8 she doesn't need that yet and maybe...just maybe I can buy a sideshow collectible.

Collect within your means man. Such is life. In this hobby you cannot expect sales or prices to go down, only to go up. Get over it or move on.

You guys can hate all you want, but MikeCollector has an awesome collection. He's too modest to post pics himself, so I'm gonna go ahead and do it myself to clear his name:

screenshot20101129at836.png

263058144453e7395c42.jpg

The really valuable stuff stays in the packaging:
34793178.jpg

Now that Happy Meal prices have gone up to $3.99 from $2.99, most stuff gets bought at Burger King. But BK has some talented artists, and you can score some of their better pieces for less than what McDonald's is charging. Some grail pieces are fetching upwards of $5.00!!!!

:rotfl :rotfl:lol

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back