Thanos Comiquette Sneak

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it's already completed but just getting the approval by Marvel or necessary fine tuning. It'll probably be shown for Pre-order by Dec 2009 or Jan 2010.

yes yes yes yes !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!then it must be!!who can wait until the next comic con??:horror:horror!

Sensors%20indicate%20noob.jpg

But the thanos from bowen was almost ideal. Aside from the odd paintjob, the sculpt itself was in the milestone pose and not to mention had crazy detail since the shifletts sculpted it.

But the thanos from bowen was almost ideal. Aside from the odd paintjob, the sculpt itself was in the milestone pose and not to mention had crazy detail since the shifletts sculpted it.

I agree; ANY Thanos is going to be compared to Bowen's because the Bowen Thanos was damn near perfect. The only recommendation I have for Sideshow is to make him sitting on a throne ala Doom.

I agree; ANY Thanos is going to be compared to Bowen's because the Bowen Thanos was damn near perfect. The only recommendation I have for Sideshow is to make him sitting on a throne ala Doom.

It will be so cool if Sideshow can make a light-up Thanos statue like this:

34e7nv8.jpg

Bowens pose was perfect but the head sculpt can be improved upon to look more like Lim or Starlin.

i do not think it will have a light up feature...if it had,they had told us that it's in progress a light up feature..or no???:naughty:naughty

Bowens pose was perfect but the head sculpt can be improved upon to look more like Lim or Starlin.

The sculpt is great.

Just cause it doesn't look like a specific artist doesn't mean it's bad at all.

The paint is where the bowen one is lacking. Plus the fact that the gems are in the wrong order. How Bowen could let that slip through QC is ridiculous.

I still though love my Bowen Thanos. :rock It's the perfect companion piece to my chrome Surfer.

Where did I say it was bad??? I have the Bowen Thanos and I love it. Check out the custom head sculpt based on Ron Lims work. It looks better. Just because something is better it doesn't mean the other is bad.

Back