Thanos and Mistress Death Polystone Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank Bilips, this one was a challenge, I haven't had a challenge from Sideshow in a very long time which is a good thing I guess. It seems like at least they are going their job with the rest of the pieces I've obtained from them. :lecture

No probs Ski. Man dude, I wish I had your luck with my DD comiquette. Broken thumb and I couldn't get him in the base after trying for about a half hour. I've been real lucky like you. Almost all of my SSC pieces have arrived minty.

Oh well, just have to wait for my replacement. I have to admit, after how pissed off I got trying to put him in the base, it will be a pleasure busting him up. I almost launched his ass across the room a few times during my ordeal.

103_1046-1.jpg

Finally!!! I have a pristine statue, no broken shield, and TWO mistress Deaths. I had to blow away loads of white powder (??) and brush the contacts to get the lights to work, but even with TWO customs charges, and lots of wait, and much frustration, finally I am delighted!!

I have TWO Mistress Deaths!!! Shut the front door!

Thanks Mr Ski. So do I. No pain no gain as you USA-ians say. :)
It really does tower over the Bowens. Your brick-pic does it justice.

Finally!!! I have a pristine statue, no broken shield, and TWO mistress Deaths. I had to blow away loads of white powder (??) and brush the contacts to get the lights to work, but even with TWO customs charges, and lots of wait, and much frustration, finally I am delighted!!

I have TWO Mistress Deaths!!! Shut the front door!

I hope Jinxx doesn't see this. :lol

Just like to know, are there any collectors still waiting for B/O orders to be fulfilled & honored regarding this dio?:impatient: Is Sideshow still supplying vendors, suppliers,......etc., in order for them to honor their outstanding orders? My long time reputable USA supplier seems to be in limbo, but still feels there is a slim chance of getting more dios in. When I wrote Sideshow, explaining the situation, they said to speak to my supplier(?), which has not gotten a solid commitment from Sideshow to date.:dunno WTF is going on?:slap:dunno:gah:

Just like to know, are there any collectors still waiting for B/O orders to be fulfilled & honored regarding this dio?:impatient: Is Sideshow still supplying vendors, suppliers,......etc., in order for them to honor their outstanding orders? My long time reputable USA supplier seems to be in limbo, but still feels there is a slim chance of getting more dios in. When I wrote Sideshow, explaining the situation, they said to speak to my supplier(?), which has not gotten a solid commitment from Sideshow to date.:dunno WTF is going on?:slap:dunno:gah:
Dang, divo! Sounds like you're getting the redirection method shoved in deep. Guess it's time to put the pressure on your supplier and see what happens. Best of luck! Don't give up the fight!

BRUCEfist.gif

Dang, divo! Sounds like you're getting the redirection method shoved in deep. Guess it's time to put the pressure on your supplier and see what happens. Best of luck! Don't give up the fight!

BRUCEfist.gif

Hey Barb, how is the man, long time no see? I guess you're right, gotta put the squeeze on my supplier, which is strange cause these people have never let me down. I gave a 3/4 total deposit for this dio upon it's release, way before it was even close to selling out, & still nothing. Supplier is ready to give full refund, but we wants the statue! Yes. the fight continues..................:gah:

P.S. Barbarian, I thank the gods that I have not seen your pics on this dio,........yet. Your great pics may have pushed me over the edge, causing me to go postal on these SOBs.:wink1:
Take care.:wave

Back