Thanos and Mistress Death Polystone Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would like to think that they fixed the issues with this piece by now. If they haven't...

angryKick.gif

I don't envy anyone about to get this and the 2-3 times you may have to return it. Seriously, when my third one came in, the only reason the shield wasn't broken is because it looks like they allowed a child to gnaw out a huge chunk of the styro with his teeth around the shield. Basically the shield was exposed to the elements and didn't have the pressure of the styro pushing on it.

Each time I emailed them to send it back I said "Umm, hey guys, maybe since you're going back into production, make the shield detachable and save yourself tens of thousands of dollars"

They didn't listen to a logical answer, but I love them all the same :D

Is it safe to order this one? These horror breakage stories kinda don't make me feel like getting this soon

I recieved a waitlist notification as well, but i just decided to avoid it.. too many issues for me personally.

tell me friends this piece is really worth buy....regular is nice or not?? is there any comi to come for thanos ?

This IS the Thanos comi. Missy Death just happens to come along with the package. I display her with the reg head mostly anyways, but switch to the skull head once in a while. Personally, I think the reg head is better, so I'd say go for that if you like. I never did take pics of mine, but maybe I'll do that sometime soon. I think it's very much worth the money. It's a brilliant piece! :rock

Make sure if you do get one that you get insurance or get it directly from ssc as these had a hard time in transit and Cap's shield got broken alot of the time.

This IS the Thanos comi. Missy Death just happens to come along with the package. I display her with the reg head mostly anyways, but switch to the skull head once in a while. Personally, I think the reg head is better, so I'd say go for that if you like. I never did take pics of mine, but maybe I'll do that sometime soon. I think it's very much worth the money. It's a brilliant piece! :rock

Make sure if you do get one that you get insurance or get it directly from ssc as these had a hard time in transit and Cap's shield got broken alot of the time.

I m getting regular from SS which is in stock lets see i liked sculpt too much i hope it will come mint in condition.

Is the reg back in stock or was it always available? I imagine that the reg was WL some time ago ... .!?

Don't order a piece that is sold out but suddenly back in-stock. 99% of those are rejected/returned pieces. I have had a few bad experiences.

Back