Thanos and Mistress Death Polystone Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You shall find that which you seek, hunter. The day draws nearer every instant. :rock

So, you gonna be around tomorrow to receive your prey? Keep us posted.

F___ yah I am, it's the elite moment of tomorrow festivities, I'm on vacation til Wed, starting.......

NOW! Or basiscally 5:00pm today :lol

I haven't opened, Black Cat, She-HULK, several Hot Toys etc.... but this will get opened IMMEDIATELY!

Damn! Sounds like a kick ass vacation! :rock

Yea, I killed it today on some coding, got some stuff in before the deadline for some production processing.

Sad deal is I'm the manager of my department but the code has been working since 2006 and I don't quite just trust anyone to make the conversions needed to have them get their hands on it.

I put out fires like it ain't no thang :hi5: playing around with that AFX that we talked about last night :rock I'm REALLY DIGGING IT!!!

Yea, I killed it today on some coding, got some stuff in before the deadline for some production processing.

Sad deal is I'm the manager of my department but the code has been working since 2006 and I don't quite just trust anyone to make the conversions needed to have them get their hands on it.

I put out fires like it ain't no thang :hi5: playing around with that AFX that we talked about last night :rock I'm REALLY DIGGING IT!!!
That's because fires ain't even a thang to a badass.

Yeah, AFX CS5 kicks the most serious amount of ass! :rock

Today is the day! Bring on the pics, Broski! :rock

#166 I believe, in the home of the broski and perfectly mint, I didn't even have to fiddle with the light deal. Perfect fit with the boot against the cape with room to spare (not much) but not like it's going to cause any paint problems.

One thing that did scare me though was the surfer board, man if it wasn't for that inner padding on the base for it to slid into :horror

#166 I believe, in the home of the broski and perfectly mint, I didn't even have to fiddle with the light deal. Perfect fit with the boot against the cape with room to spare (not much) but not like it's going to cause any paint problems.

One thing that did scare me though was the surfer board, man if it wasn't for that inner padding on the base for it to slid into :horror
Then you really are one luck mofo. Mine is tight as a frogs ass! Big ol' congrats! :rock :rock :rock

Then you really are one luck mofo. Mine is tight as a frogs ass! Big ol' congrats! :rock :rock :rock

Hmm, learn something new everyday. :lol

Congrats Skiman on a minty fresh Thanos. Coolness always wins.

Thank you fellas and I didn't have any cocaine on my piece as well, I didn't even check the first Thanos Dio that I got after seeing the Captain shield being smashed.

I put that SOB back in it's boxed and called it a day :lecture

Thank you fellas and I didn't have any cocaine on my piece as well, I didn't even check the first Thanos Dio that I got after seeing the Captain shield being smashed.

I put that SOB back in it's boxed and called it a day :lecture

We got the crack baby EX version of Thanos. EA Sports has just bought the rights to make a video game of them fighting for a ball filled with crack. :monkey3

I must admit, I was worried about getting this piece today. It was either MINT or go home crying, and since I was all ready home, it was almost time to start crying :)

Last edited:
I was a lucky one and got a minty Thanos :)

Me too. :yess: I am glad that our fellow freaks got minty pieces after going through so much crap. Congrats Barb, Ski, and all of the rest of you. As you see, he was worth all the aggravation.

Me too. :yess: I am glad that our fellow freaks got minty pieces after going through so much crap. Congrats Barb, Ski, and all of the rest of you. As you see, he was worth all the aggravation.

Thank Bilips, this one was a challenge, I haven't had a challenge from Sideshow in a very long time which is a good thing I guess. It seems like at least they are doing their job with the rest of the pieces I've obtained from them. :lecture

Last edited:
Back