Thank you mods!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love the forum split and banana splits. :D

thumbnail.aspx

I collect both statues and figures and I feel it is harder to navigate the forum now. This might only lead to more elitism in "statues vs figures" as already seen on this thread...

I collect both statues and figures and I feel it is harder to navigate the forum now. This might only lead to more elitism in "statues vs figures" as already seen on this thread...

It might also lead to Arthritis of the index finger with those 2 extra clicks. :monkey1

I don't like it either, I think they should add a mix thread onto it also so we have the best of both worlds, But I understand why it was done.

Honestly, this type of separation is good for everyone. Yes, it leads to a little less finding out about this or that collectible but I do think it will cut down on any trolling of statue or 1:6 threads. Basically, people who don't like either type of collectible aren't going to start and it cuts down trolling. Plus it does help make things easier to find with how popular Hot Toys is anymore.

Back