Thank you mods!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darth_Pain

Super Freak
Reaction score
Just wanted to say thanks for separating the toy threads from the statue threads!
It will make this forum much easier to navigate.:1-1::hi5:

not for me.
i am interested in both "action figures" & "statues props" and now i have to look through 2 parts of 1 inseparable interest in aliens & robots.
Facebook%2BBlog%2BImage.png

nope. in terms of navigation is now inconvenient to use. now you have to click on the sections more often than it was. i do not see the point of separation.

P.S. +1 P.

Wow, a whole millisecond to click a mouse button versus wasted minutes for the rest of us trying to sort through a forum of mashed up products.

I'm surprised no one had posted a THANK YOU mods for taking out the Hot Toys from the statue threads. I don't collect statues so i wouldn't click on anything statue related anyway. I guess people who do didn't like going to page 15 to talk about the newest Bowen Man Thing.

Truthfully, I don't care. There should be a section for just Hot Toys products anyway and not have them mixed with a license anyway.

There is enough of them out there to warrant it anyway.

I'm surprised no one had posted a THANK YOU mods for taking out the Hot Toys from the statue threads. I don't collect statues so i wouldn't click on anything statue related anyway. I guess people who do didn't like going to page 15 to talk about the newest Bowen Man Thing.

Truthfully, I don't care. There should be a section for just Hot Toys products anyway and not have them mixed with a license anyway.

There is enough of them out there to warrant it anyway.

That's what this thread is about. Thanking the mods for separating the 2 formats making things easier for those of us who only collect statues and vise versa.
Even if you collect both, it's now easier to find what you're looking for. Yeah you have to take a second to make an extra click to navigate to the next subforum but, that's faster than sorting through 5 pages to find 1 thread.

its annoying to me as well. more web pages to lead now.

Yep me no likey... I don't collect statues but used to browse all unread threads of interest concerning every thing....
I guess the statue guys just like everything done for them paint jobs, futzing, poses & now thread sorting.....jk :1-1:

Yep me no likey... I don't collect statues but used to browse all unread threads of interest concerning every thing....

Agreed. I think why I dislike this change is because one of the reasons I used to like this forum was the way you'd see so many new and different products and being interested in both statues and figures it was the only ideal place I could visit really.
That said I can understand completely why this change has come about , I've seen people expressing their need for separate forums for a while.

I think the likeness is a bit off... and the accessories are inaccurate...
Looks nothing like the actor and I'll buy it anyways...
:mad:

Whooops! Wrong thread... :monkey3
Love the changes... :peace

Back