Test your gamer knowledge.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I sucked at that. Haha. I recognized almost all of them but I only knew the name of one.

Boo :p spelling counts.

Shoulda seen how many times i tried fall out 1..fall out 2...fall out 3...fall out tactics...fallout 3!

gah!

I'm pretty good at this. The RPG's and the J-RPG especially threw me though. Probablys on the main reasons I hate J-RPGs becomes apparent here. They all look the same! And trying to guess which Final Fantasy it is, well they all look exactly the same.

I'm pretty good at this. The RPG's and the J-RPG especially threw me though. Probablys on the main reasons I hate J-RPGs becomes apparent here. They all look the same! And trying to guess which Final Fantasy it is, well they all look exactly the same.

Those are the easy ones. The hard ones are the little indie games and the random obscure NES game that I don't remember.

Those are the easy ones. The hard ones are the little indie games and the random obscure NES game that I don't remember.

I don't play RPGs. I got most of the obscure NES games because I grew up on osbcure NES games. Mainly from second hand markets thats why they were so obscure. :lol

Back