Terminator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shows what I know. I seriously didnt know that.

Yep. It takes place during the big chase scene after the shoot out at Tech Noir. Reese shoots up a cars gas tank directly in the Terminators path igniting it up in flames singeing his eyebrows off and "Spiking" his hair.

Yep. It takes place during the big chase scene after the shoot out at Tech Noir. Reese shoots up a cars gas tank directly in the Terminators path igniting it up in flames singeing his eyebrows off and "Spiking" his hair.

Then I need to watch it again. :chew

Ya, not that they had to, but I think they did the eyebrow thing partly to make him seem more machine and stand out from people or whatever. It was kinda creepy looking so in that regard it was effective, but I'm not a fan.

I love T2 over T1, but I got exposed to Terminator through edited for TV when I was young, and T2 was hot at the time so they aired, took a few years before T1 was in demand enough or whatever for them to air that on edited TV, so for years T2 had defined Terminator for me, I came to love it, and also it was current with the time I was living in, so the 80's old look of things stood out to me in T1, mostly Sarah's look, and I loved Arnold's spiked hair in T2 so his weird hair for a large part of T1 just looked odd to me. I also like the more epic feeling music in T2 over T1.

It was different for me, as a kid (like most) I was hooked on cartoons and shows like A-team and Knight Rider. T1 was the first movie I can remember watching from start to end and absolutely LOVING it. I was 7 going on 8 when I watched it, I even tried finding the same attire to dress in, thats how much I loved T1.

When T2 came out in theatres I was about 14, I have to admit I wasn't all that impressed (being a big T1 fan) It wasn't until a while after when I picked it up on VHS that I really "fell in love" with the movie.

Both parts 1 & 2 are very important to me today. T1 a bit more.

I watched T1 first too.

I think its just a requirement for passing through childhood. :huh

Well being that I was so young my brothers and sisters "edited" out the bang scenes but left all the swearing. :confused: I can honestly say, it was the very first time I heard the word "Mother^^^^er"

:monkey2 God bless you Reese.

I was 9 years old when I asked my mum to rent T1 out for me. I saw a picture on the back of the VHS box where he cuts his arm open with the scalpal and i decided I didnt want to watch it ( gore scared me back then ).

A couple of years later my cousin had recorded Both T1 AND T2 from Sky Movies both were uncut. I actually watched Terminator 2 first and then T1 straight after. I remember at the time being so amazed at what i was seeing.

I think that VHS eventually wore out.

I learned the F word through rhyming all the words that rhyme with Puck.

In front of my parents too. :lol

Puck
Duck
Suck
Luck
^^^^
Truck...

I was a T2 nut, I had pretty much every Kenner figure they made, it was cool because a Ninja Turtle figure I had came with a shotgun just the right size and look to use, and it would fit into the T2 bike Kenner made, had a lot of fun. I think that's part of what made T2 more fun for me, I had toys I could play with and reenact it with. I used to try doing the T2 twirl to work the loading function on my toy rifle.

I also had most of the Kenner toys. I even had the Flesh generator where you put the endoskeleton into a mould and pump some weird mixture into it. When it set it looked like flesh. Only his hair was flesh coloured too.

I also had a T1000 which changed colour when put under hot water. Good times

I just remembered I had the Harley motorbike too. It used to shoot rockets. LOL. These figures were very loosely based on the movie.

That's why I'm excited about the NECA figures, all the old ones were all loose concept stuff, never had figures that were precisely based on T2.

That's why I'm excited about the NECA figures, all the old ones were all loose concept stuff, never had figures that were precisely based on T2.

I'm very excited about the Neca figures. Last Neca thing I bought was the Kill Bill 18 inch figure. Even if they don't turn out as great as the protos they will still be cool.

It is a custom but there are no pics. Its Howard S's bust but been painted up with the clothing, light up eye and shades

After seeing T2's setup I thought I would add a pic of mine, I mean why not? :D

IMG_5138.jpg

Back