Terminator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great stuff JC, seriously. An amazing work of Art you have there.

I'll post some pics of my Termie Customs in a few days.

They're all in this thread somewhere buried in time.

Finally receives Darren's terminator head last weekend, I must say, it's really worth waiting. IS TOO DAMN COOL. :banana

DSCF0083.jpg

DSCF0087.jpg

DSCF0088.jpg

DSCF0091.jpg

completely bad ass !! :rock
Darren and xenoviper in my eyes have really really lit up the terminator 1/6 world.
I mean check this work out.

Darrens take on terminator 2.
20071011_11b.jpg

Xenovipers take on terminator 2.
t-800-testshot-t01.jpg

I have on order a battle damaged sculpt from Darren , its looks fantastic.
BD3.jpg

BD2.jpg

Are figures are gonna look amazing when complete ! :rock
Be sure to post pics when you can !!!

don't forget guys..... the original Arnie sculpt was done by Andy Bergholtz, this is his portrait .... i just... fiddled with it :eek: (the neck, chin, mouth corners, ears and frown wrinkles..... everything else is his. And it's downright the best Arnie sculpt out there)

Xeno's Terminator customs are just incredible too.... love his work!

by the way, evilalive... GREAT photos there. Really shows it up well. (and i hate you for having a minigun.... i hope to get one of those one day)

don't forget guys..... the original Arnie sculpt was done by Andy Bergholtz, this is his portrait .... i just... fiddled with it :eek: (the neck, chin, mouth corners, ears and frown wrinkles..... everything else is his. And it's downright the best Arnie sculpt out there)

I just know this so well I always forget to mention it. :rotfl
Its like mentioning a dog has four legs or something.:lol
Yeah , big thanks to Andy for helping make this sculpt what it is today ! :rock

Xeno's Terminator customs are just incredible too.... love his work!

by the way, evilalive... GREAT photos there. Really shows it up well. (and i hate you for having a minigun.... i hope to get one of those one day)

Indeed, I won't deny the work by Andy. But you're the one who put turbo charges into the Honda that make it out perform.....:joy

On and off, I still see the "mini gun" up in auction for sell. So, perhaps I get you one next time:naughty

Guys, I just got my T-1000 Exclusive and I'm stuck trying to figure out how these hook arms install. I got the hands off and I figured out that the hook arms slip over, but I can't get the sleeves to snap and the arms just dangle. Is there a trick or is this it?

Looks great to me! You could try drybrushing some highlights on the hair, but the skin tone and everything looks spot-on.

Thanks for the comments and advise, already applies a very thin layer of color to highlights the hair but unable to reveal from the pic. (poor photography though). Anyway, shall applies more bashing to enhance the look of the hair pattern though.:chew

Looks good Evilalive, What paints did you use?

Hi EVILFACE, I use acrylic colors from "vallejo". For more detail, check this link out....
https://www.acrylicosvallejo.com

Back