Terminator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PM sent.

Can you Pm me details of someone who can repaint my custom arnie please? For some reason he's very orange.

After seeing T2's setup I thought I would add a pic of mine, I mean why not? :D

IMG_5138.jpg

:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2 so awesome!!!!

Indeed :rock

I'm surprised you don't have any of the SSC mini busts, they're quite nice.

Yeah i've seen those back in the day but they never appealed to me for some odd reason. Not much a fan of busts unless they are of course lifesize.

The T-1000 is kinda nice though.

The T-800 LSB is great, the more I see the 1:1, I'm actually ok with missing out on it and happy to have the LSB. The detail on the 1:1 is phenominal, but there's like no character to it, i don't know, it almost looks like a mugshot pose, I like the LSB looks like when he was talking to John before sacrificing himself for the future.

The mini-busts are quite nice, the Arnie face is a little off on the standard, but with the glasses on he looks great, and I love the BD one. Very nice pieces and a good bargain at their prices.

Can't wait for the PF and NECA figures.

the only problem i have with the T-800 LSB is his sad puppy dog expression. although it may harken back to the scene when he sacrificing himself, it's just iconic enough for the badass terminator that he is.

its a custom figure.
I think its xenovipers head and the saturday toys biker set. Not sure about the rest though.
Awesome figure. :rock

How much would a custom like that cost? It looks incredibly accurate.

If you can find it, probably around $50 for the biker set clothes, probably $30 for the head, $30-$70 to get the head painted nice, probably $10-$20 for the bandolier, depending on what you use, $20-$50 for the body if you don't have one already.

How much would a custom like that cost? It looks incredibly accurate.

Here are a few better shots ............................

So here is the breakdown:

Sculpt and Paint by Xenoviper $120
Saturday Toys biker suit $50
True Type body $35
Boots (monkey deopt) $10

Total = $215 .................................. :confused: ^^^^ thats too much! :D

I'm kinda bummed I never got that biker set, I hope I can find it someday, it's hard to come by these days, but it does make a big difference.

I'm kinda bummed I never got that biker set, I hope I can find it someday, it's hard to come by these days, but it does make a big difference.

Oh even back then when I was looking for 2 sets I totally fluked out myself. I was searching on Ebay and was somehow taken to a different section of the site, like maybe Ebay.hk or something (If that even makes sense :eek:) and found this guy from Hong Kong.

He only had one left so I though what the hell and asked him if he had more, it turned out he did have a 2nd set so I took them both. $100 shipped for both.

Back