Terminator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Will there be anymore T2 stuff from Sideshow, anyone think? While I got Sarah and the 1000, I skipped the 800 in hopes of a "battle damaged" one.......now I kinda regret that :eek:

Think there will be one on the horizon?

Will there be anymore T2 stuff from Sideshow, anyone think? While I got Sarah and the 1000, I skipped the 800 in hopes of a "battle damaged" one.......now I kinda regret that :eek:

Think there will be one on the horizon?

Theres a UK site called "staractionfigures", recommended to me by someone on Sirstevesguide - I haven't yet got round to trying them - but they would appear to have Sideshow T-800's in stock.

Terminator 4 Teaser Poster

01.jpg

I just posted this in my custom thread, but it seems appropriate for here too, so I'll copy and paste it

These aren't the best pics, but it's just a few 'where I'm up to so far' pics of my Arnie custom. I'll go through it in the usual detail once I'm finished with it, but basically I cut the neck clean off from the head, and resculpted a new neck allowing the position of the head to be more 'Arnie like'. Also with more shape/definition to it.

The main thing with the SS sculpt wasnt the face at all, but the positioning of the head. It made his chin area look too thin... and the top of his head look too wide. Arnie has always had a very prominent jaw, and the angle of the SS head took away from that for me.

other than that I'm working on the corners of the mouth, sculpting the ears to not be so flat, reducing the frown lines, and making the neck at the back go under his hairline with more human proportions.

I can't wait to have this up and painted in my display (custom body.... biker set of leathers, not the SS figure)

anyway.... here's the pics for today

progress3.jpg

progress2.jpg

progress1.jpg

Awesome work man!!! Is it possible for you to post a Tutorial either in blog form or on a youtube video. I would love to learn how to do these. Im inspired. Keep up the great work.

Hello!
I'm going to buy myself a T800-endoskeleton thats made of metal. I'm not sure if its actually metal, but the same style as the Cinemaquette T800 and Sideshow 1/4. Now that I've mentioned those two I was wondering if there are any other alternatives to these statues that can match them in quality and awesomeness?
I search on eBay every week and I havent found any statues that can match the CM and SS in quality, does that simply mean that those are my only "real" alternatives when it comes to a T800-endoskeleton?

Thought i'd Necro post. Can't believe this thread has died. LOL.

I received my Custom T1 headsculpt from Lonnie and its awesome. Thought I'd post it here instead of the other Terminator custom thread because all this is, is a head change so not really an ultimate custom.

His eye brows get synged in the movie. I think I prefer the first one. Both exceptional movies though.

Ya, not that they had to, but I think they did the eyebrow thing partly to make him seem more machine and stand out from people or whatever. It was kinda creepy looking so in that regard it was effective, but I'm not a fan.

I love T2 over T1, but I got exposed to Terminator through edited for TV when I was young, and T2 was hot at the time so they aired, took a few years before T1 was in demand enough or whatever for them to air that on edited TV, so for years T2 had defined Terminator for me, I came to love it, and also it was current with the time I was living in, so the 80's old look of things stood out to me in T1, mostly Sarah's look, and I loved Arnold's spiked hair in T2 so his weird hair for a large part of T1 just looked odd to me. I also like the more epic feeling music in T2 over T1.

Back