Terminator: The Game

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't say this is welcome news.....that said, if anyone ever did a truly spectacular Terminator game that was open world and truly story, character driven, fans would flock to it in nanoseconds

And that isn't say much is it? All I've heard about that game was that it's only worth picking up strictly for the easy Gold trophies :lol

And that isn't say much is it? All I've heard about that game was that it's only worth picking up strictly for the easy Gold trophies :lol

Seriously. It took me maybe 5 hours total to get all the trophies for that game. The really big problem is that it's seriously glitchy as all can be, and almost made me wet my pants laughing in some parts.

Seriously. It took me maybe 5 hours total to get all the trophies for that game. The really big problem is that it's seriously glitchy as all can be, and almost made me wet my pants laughing in some parts.

:mwaha

I might have to pick it up for the easy Platinum.

Aren't Reef the same guys who are making the Rambo game? Next thing you know, they'll grab Robocop and Die Hard, too. Seems like those guys have a total hard-on for making 80's action hero games, but let's just hope that they can do something worthwhile. Note: Rambo does not appear to be a very good start.:lol

Aren't Reef the same guys who are making the Rambo game? Next thing you know, they'll grab Robocop and Die Hard, too. Seems like those guys have a total hard-on for making 80's action hero games, but let's just hope that they can do something worthwhile. Note: Rambo does not appear to be a very good start.:lol

These silly licensed games should have ended in the PS2 era. Only a handful did well this gen such as Ghostbusters and Batman but even they received massive skepticism when they were initially announced.

These silly licensed games should have ended in the PS2 era. Only a handful did well this gen such as Ghostbusters and Batman but even they received massive skepticism when they were initially announced.

Rambo and this do reek of the ****ty movie game licenses of the 2000's don't they? :lol

Back