Terminator: The Game

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Walker

Super Freak
Reaction score
ttvgteaserlogo.jpg

Announced at Gamescom. "UK publisher Reef Entertainment has acquired “exclusive console video game rights” for 1984’s The Terminator and “console and PC video game rights” for 1991’s Terminator 2: Judgement Day from Studiocanal.

Reef has announced it will create video games based on the licenses, the first of which appears to be Terminators: The Video Game"

ttvgteaserlogo.jpg

Announced at Gamescom. "UK publisher Reef Entertainment has acquired “exclusive console video game rights” for 1984’s The Terminator and “console and PC video game rights” for 1991’s Terminator 2: Judgement Day from Studiocanal.

Reef has announced it will create video games based on the licenses, the first of which appears to be Terminators: The Video Game"

tumblr_mqjqmnixk21sppmago1_400.gif

I've had REALLY bad experience with Terminator games as a kid, I tortured myself trying to finish them because I didn't know better. I even played the Gameboy version. :slap

The last Terminator game I played was Dawn of Fate, and that was half decent thanks to a great soundtrack and an exclusive track by Fear Factory.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWd-j8Iya_I"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWd-j8Iya_I[/ame]

Other than that, it takes a lot to make a good Terminator game, and I don't see that ever happening.

Just Googled that. Eww. :lol

I've never seen any of those Asylum movies as well, probably would one day for a laugh though.

Back in 2002, I bought the DVD on sale, watched it once, and then gave it to my cousin for his birthday. He didn't speak to me for a few months :rotfl.

Terminator franchise died long ago so no need to pay any attention to yet another attempt to cash on its corpse.

Ill never play another terminator game after playing this horrid terminator game I got way back on the ps2. I can't remember the name but it was ****.

Back