Terminator Salvation = Awesome

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your TEARs are generless!

img_35.gif

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

:lol But seriously though, I'm sure they would've given him something.....

John Connor: You know what you're doing?
The Terminator: I have detailed files on human anatomy.
Sarah Connor: Makes you a more efficient killer, right?
The Terminator: Correct.

Not so muuuuch in Terminator Salvation...:dunno:dunno:dunno

sorry i missed that post. :)
yeah i agree with the cpt jericho bit being glossed over and some other missing stuff, woulda been nice.
personally i ignore director's, actors, etc selling their wares. it seems very self serving (i know they need to promote, but sheesh). it tends to leave either a bad taste or over excitement about their product. i go cold, opening morning and let my gut make the call. was it "saving private ryan"? f no! was it "kiss meets the phantom of the park"? f no! it was good enough to keep me positively interested. even though that's quite a huge margin. :lol

given your chosen trade you probably see things from a much different perspective than i. it tends to shatters the illusion. much the same way i saw how things happen in what i did that really made me get the hell out of there.

sorry if i sounded pissy, i hate "fan boy" comments. i know they're on here. but getting to know some of these characters, there's more regular joes than i imagined.

Thank you, these is a great discussion... Wanna start a bomance? :lol

Byt seriously thank you for your conversation... You've raise some great point too!

John Connor: You know what you're doing?
The Terminator: I have detailed files on human anatomy.
Sarah Connor: Makes you a more efficient killer, right?
The Terminator: Correct.

Not so muuuuch in Terminator Salvation...:dunno:dunno:dunno

Well seeing as 2 more advanced Terminators have also failed to kill the Connors in the past and we know he'll be sending one back further on in the future it's not too likely he was going to die. :lol

That sounds very gay T2. I'm starting to wonder about you.:rolleyes:

Well I'm actually engaged. To a female believe it or not. And if I was gay, whats it to you?

I was actually doing an impersonation of you licking another boardmembers arse. You seem like the gay one.

Well I'm actually engaged. To a female believe it or not. And if I was gay, whats it to you?

I was actually doing an impersonation of you licking another boardmembers arse. You seem like the gay one.

HUH!? WTF!? I'm not the one who seems to be preoccupied with rimming men's backsides. I wonder if your fiance knows what your secret inhabitions are?:rolleyes:

Last edited:
My mistake it was actually another board member licking you arse ' mm well said '

Back