Terminator Salvation = Awesome

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Apart from some of the action scenes and the fact that Anton Yelchin was v good as KR. Please tell everyone what was good about this movie? The story? No. The script? God No. The editing? Surely not

People are finally beginning to believe....
Terminator Salvation is a very good movie!

morpheus.jpg

:lol:lol:lol

...It's threads like this that make me happy that my life and the better parts of my day don't revolve around arguing about a movie...but I do love to watch the ridiculous posting fights unfold. It's a nice pick-me-up while at work =D

Hmmmm......it's always nice to find yourself in the middle of a conversation about f'ing dingos! :rolleyes: As for the comment about all the QLD "newbs" to this board.....remember, we only just got the internet 2 weeks ago!

You're a bit of a 'Snap-On' aren't you Grange? Typical Victorian.

Cedric72, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this forum is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Cedric72, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this forum is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Hehe Billy Madison? :D :rock

I would hate to say it but, i liked T3 better then TS as TS had poor character development and the action scenes were not as chilling as the ones in T3..the TX did not waste time taking out future leaders of the resistance in cold blooded fashion..we did not see enough merciless killing in TS and not enough Endo's.

Yeah, wasn't there only one on-screen death in the whole movie? By the T-600 in the human 'cattle' area, just before they spotted Kyle Reese?

Pretty un-terminator like...

Apart from some of the action scenes and the fact that Anton Yelchin was v good as KR. Please tell everyone what was good about this movie? The story? No. The script? God No. The editing? Surely not

Agreed. I still dont hate it...but I didnt think it was very good.

I still think is was very blah for a Terminator movie....what killed it for me the most was bale still thought he was in Dark knight. That and the fact their was hardly any terminators in this terminator movie:rolleyes:

Chris

'Snap On' = tool. I didn't want it to look so obvious.:D

Back