Terminator Salvation = Awesome

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For that matter, why didn't Marcus express any surprise when he was told that the teenaged Reese was Connor's father? And Connor's exchanges with resistance command about Reese, and his announcement to all of the resistance fighters not to bomb the Skynet factory just seemed to assume that everyone knew why this kid was important.

And call me crazy, but if killing Reese would have gotten rid of Connor, why didn't Skynet just do that when they had him, instead of using him as bait to trap Connor? The only explanation I can think of is that Skynet didn't know exactly who Reese was -- just that he was important to Connor, but I can't remember if anything happened in the film to contradict this interpretation.

I don't think the resistance knows why Reese is important. They just believe in Connor and are just willing to wing it on what he said. :D

C´mon guys.... That happen in all terminator movies.. stop looking in that type of details.

I love the movie and I hope they continue with this trilogy!

In fairness this is true. The original Terminator could have killed Sarah connor twice in the Tech noir. He paused rather more than he needed to when he had his lazersight on her first and then when she was trapped underneath a dead man as everyone fled he could easily have just stamped on her head rather than going to the trouble of reloading his gun.

Back