Terminator Salvation = Awesome

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When John interrogates Marcus he says it.

Marcus is wired by Sky Net, he is "programmed" to go "home". I assume that everything Marcus knows Sky Net absorbed when he was linked and getting his own info downloaded.

True, but Skynet was already going after Reese long before that.

Kovach,
I'm just a little guy, I don't know why or how. There is some history, and both Sky Net and the Humans have/had access to it. If this movie is tied to T,T2, and T3, then there are police and medical reports, newspaper articles, research facilities, etc... I'm sure with global access to information that Sky Net could piece together everything that has happened and form its own conclusions.

XhBdxZcQg.png

In the movie Kyle says that this is a T-600 right? When I first saw it i thought it would be an earlier model because it's head doesn't look like a T-600 to me... Anyone else?

Not an awesome movie, but not bad. Good action, good effects and good cameo almost make up for the average acting, terrible score, no story and the most horrendous editing.

I did bad mouth this movie before I saw it, I went in with low expectations and I think it paid off. 6.5/10

Don't take it personal, but you whine too much. Pretty much on everything.

XhBdxZcQg.png

In the movie Kyle says that this is a T-600 right? When I first saw it i thought it would be an earlier model because it's head doesn't look like a T-600 to me... Anyone else?

Nah, that's definately a 600! Plus, that pic looks a bit squashed vertically........that could be the reason why you think the head looks off. :confused:
But, yeah, that's a T-600.

Don't take it personal, but you whine too much. Pretty much on everything.

^^^^^* You. I'm welcome to my opinion. Just like everyone else.

This was not a great movie. Better than I was expecting but not what it could have been.

If everyone was happy to just to except the fact its average and say its great even with the amount of shortcomings, we'd be contantly bombarded with rubbish movies. Seems to be the case now with Hollywood anyway. Cos people like A-1188 settle for shallow mindless action, it seems to be how most sequels or remakes go.

Well I'm sorry if T4 is not T2 (duh), oh I know, it's coz the story moves on dimwad. It's a war movie, not a thriller chase movie like T2. If you think you're so clever why don't you be in the director's chair. Coz nagging losers like you are so narrow minded and conservative, they just can't see anything else beyond T2.

Last edited:
I saw it last night and I have to say I was mostly impressed.
Unlike some I did care for the characters. I just excepted that Yelchin and Bale were Reese and Connor straight away, unlike Nick Stahl who was unconvincing as Connor throughout the whole of T3.
There were some great references to T2 and other movies, did you catch the Great Escape one, that was pretty cool.
I did find some parts dragged but they were few and far between. The showdown at the end was awesome thats when I felt it was on par with T2 and T1. I'm guessing that Skynet had something travel back in time to create Marcus, because that's the only way to explain his existence. His technology seemed even more advanced than the T800.
It's a good movie and I'll give it 8 out of 10

Well I'm sorry if T4 is not T2 (duh), oh I know, it's coz the story moves on dimwad. It's a war movie, not a thriller chase movie like T2. If you think you're so clever why don't you be in the director's chair. Coz nagging losers like you are so narrow minded and conservative, they just can't see anything else beyond T2.

ITS A WAR MOVIE

Amen brother :clap

I'm not even gonna swoop to your level. Cos you know me so well don't you?

Back