Terminator Franchise Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool. Can you post some pictures on a body when you get it?

Of course! I'm going to use a Neca 12" T2 Sculpt and see how it goes... I'll just have to see how it all fits on various bodies once I get it in hand....

I'll be anxious to see how it works out, Flosi! :rock I tried reworking my SSC T2 jacket, but it's really a pos.

Yeah, I considered getting one to try it out but that looked like the roughest road. Hope this looks good! :rock

I finished painting this bad boy over the thanksgiving weekend. Here are some pictures. I'm still waiting to get the screen accurate Armalite ar-18 rifle to complete this figure. Thanks to elvis1976 for the tips.

DSC02270.jpg
DSC02272.jpg
DSC02273.jpg
DSC02276.jpg

looks good mate,you really need that gun but:naughty

Greeting for you!

I join the club...)

I browse this forum for a long time already, and very many useful ideas I managed to obtain it from here. I say thank you for it to you. Me, too try build an figure, but there are difficulties unfortunately.
Now I need a help..) I looking for somebody..who can repaint arnie headscuplt..

Unfortunately who I rehearsed, they did not succeed ( Darren master too busy, Xeno didnt answered my mail ).

I receive it with pleasure if anybody knows some idea!

( sry about my bad english )

Thx

Just got the new V2. T2 Biker Outfit as well as the T-3 outfit and they are actullly pretty damn good. Boots for both are very glossy, but hope to weather it a bit and very "flexiable". Highly recommend, especially those who missed out on the original Saturday Toy's version. Here some quick pics...

DSC01798.jpg

DSC01799.jpg

DSC01800.jpg

Last edited:
T2 Pants look a little bit tight. Is that a Truetype body? Overal not bad and the jacket in particular blows SSCs out of the water!

not bad looking with the exception of the oversized zippers...........but that could be fixed.

Oh and yes Mando, but it's the Bulky HT TT body that came with the Battle Damage T-800. Gonna pick up a few more of these sets before they go again.

Does anyone here recommends where I can get very good Biker boots for a T-2 and T-3 custom. The ones that came with my outfits are not that good and very plastic-toy like.

Back