Terminator Franchise Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's finally some better pics of my finished damaged Arnie from T3

IMG_4944-2.jpg

IMG_4945-2.jpg

IMG_4947.jpg

Good work on the paint and the custom battle damage but damn I just can't stand to look at that headsculpt anymore. I hope Hot Toys one will be a lot better.

Those heads are great! I don't know what the problem with them is either.
When the Hot Toys head comes out, there will be still be some who will find something wrong with it. :duh

Anyway... I am in the process of painting a T1 head that I got from Imaresqd1 a while back. I just finished connecting a HT peg to the neck and using sculpey to blend the neck and the HT neck adaptor. I then painted the sculpey area with primer. Also, I carved ridges on the sides to be able to place the sunglasses.
DSC02244.jpg
DSC02245.jpg

never in a million years would I have thought to sculpey a hot toys neck connector to the bottom of the head.
Thats an awesome idea !. :rock

I don't know what the problem with those head?
Wich one are you talking about.
THe one from Darren is quiet good IMO.

The sideshow head which Darren's one primarily is with modifications if I'm not mistaken.

I think NECAs sculpt puts it to shame, I have both and I'm not someone whose overly loyal to any particular company so theres no bias on my part. I think the forehead is bizarrely huge, the hairline innaccurate, the sculpt of the haircut is wrong and looks more quiffed than spiked, the eyes are zombielike...the skin is too smooth making him look unnatural and doll-like...kinda like the fake Arnie used for the eye surgery scene in T1 actually.

Can't wait to see what Hot Toys does.

What's the problem with those newbies, always complaining about heads. Damn those boards where nicer not so long ago.
I'm so regretting thise times when people were friendly.

Back