Terminator Franchise Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it was like gif-animator.com. I just took a few pictures and used the trial animator. You have to buy the software to make it to where there's no "Unregistered" label up in the top corner.

HA HA HA Very nicely done. I can't really read through this entire thread, but glad I jumped to the end.

Alec

Ok here's some sort of crazy project.
I wanted a battle damaged Terminator from T3.

So I decided to mix and endoskeleton with a rubber muscular body.
It was risky but at the end it really paid off IMO.

It's till a WIP but here's some progress shot.

This was the beginning
IMG_4455.jpg

and then this
IMG_4503.jpg

IMG_4491.jpg

IMG_4495.jpg

IMG_4494.jpg

IMG_4497.jpg

IMG_4498.jpg

IMG_4502.jpg

IMG_4499.jpg

So I decided to mix and endoskeleton with a rubber muscular body.
even though i don't like t3, i think this mod is cool. i've seen others, but they weren't (except the one from xenoviper, of course )))
and it is several times better that the ht bd t-600 (the only figure that may be compared). they have a lot more possibilities to make a cool figure, but yours beats their attempts, and their one looks like silly toy after yours.

but you should take dutch body for this. i don't know what body is this, but it is too narrow-chest, too narrow-shoulder, and it's very visible.

even though i don't like t3, i think this mod is cool. i've seen others, but they weren't (except the one from xenoviper, of course )))
and it is several times better that the ht bd t-600 (the only figure that may be compared). they have a lot more possibilities to make a cool figure, but yours beats their attempts, and their one looks like silly toy after yours.

but you should take dutch body for this. i don't know what body is this, but it is too narrow-chest, too narrow-shoulder, and it's very visible.

THanks, well for the dutch body i really don't know.
Once colthed the proportion look right to me. But hey that's just me.

Wow Seb that is soooo cool... must have been nerve-wracking when you started cutting bits away!

Back